Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Dallas, Texas
CONMED is seeking a Sales Associate to join our winning team. This is an exceptional entry-level opportunity in the medical device industry, which will put you on the path to a six-figure income. Join our team, and you will be mentored by proven sales professionals. We offer an excellent training program, where you'll learn about anatomy, medical terminology, OR protocol and the latest products and techniques in minimally invasive surgery. It will take a lot of hard work and determination on your part to be successful, but there are few opportunities that can match ours for long-term career growth. If you have prior success selling disposable or technical products in a highly competitive market, we consider such experience a definite plus. A great work ethic and a proven track record of achievement are essential. If you are driven to succeed, seeking uncapped income potential and tremendous job satisfaction, we encourage you to submit your r sum for immediate consideration.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent sales experience required. Degrees in Kinesiology, Biology, Pre-Med, Athletic Training, Health Sciences or related life-science degrees preferred.
* 1-2 years outside business to business sales experience preferred.
* Competitive sports and military background welcomed.
* Strong organizational and time management skills.
* Highly competitive and self-motivated, great people skills, positive attitude, entrepreneurial, burning desire to win.
CONMED Corporation is a progressive, global medical device company. Through thoughtful leadership, innovation and team work, we are changing the future of medicine. Our 3,500 employees worldwide make meaningful contributions, positively impact the business, and advance in their careers as our company and product portfolio grows.
We are a leader in Orthopedics, General Surgery, Gynecology, Gastroenterology, Pulmonology, and Anesthesiology and our employees enjoy challenging and diverse job opportunities across these varied specializations. We are headquartered in upstate New York with additional domestic facilities in FL, CA, MA, NJ, CO, and GA. We have an international presence in more than 20 locations throughout Europe, Australia, Latin America, Asia, North America, and the Middle East.
* CONMED offers competitive compensation
* Excellent healthcare including medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
* Short & long term disability plus life insurance -- cost paid fully by CONMED
* Retirement Savings Plan (401K) -- company match dollar for dollar up to 7%
* Employee stock purchase plan -- allows stock purchases at discounted price
* Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate level courses
CONMED is an Equal Opportunity Employer & an Affirmative Action Employer. CONMED is a strong advocate of workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.