Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: New York City, New York
The Human Resources Manager strategically partners with the business to ensure human resources practices and programs support the businesses goals and objectives. He/she identifies strategies, builds programs, and executes tactics that support employee on-boarding, development and retention. He/she identifies and analyzes trends within people practices that helps position HR as a proactive business partner with its clients. He/she acts as change agent to assist the business and employees through times of change.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Acts as main touch point for individuals within their teams.
* Guides managers through annual performance reviews, including training on process, developing effective reviews and goal setting.
* Facilitates annual talent review, working with managers on outlining succession plans, identifying high potentials and managing development profiles, lead mid-year check-ins to assure development plans are tracking.
* Ongoing involvement in culture building/employee engagement initiatives.
* Facilitates mentor programs, as applicable.
* Works with department and finance to determine resource allocations.
* Encourages rotations as appropriate.
* Manages promotion, both semi-annual and off-cycle.
* Counsels and supports department heads.
* Develops rapport with employees and assists them with employee relations issues, manages conflict resolution and coaching as required.
* Works with departments to facilitate ongoing employee development, including managing out when appropriate.
* Fields general employee queries.
* Manages and reports out on exits.
* Works with department and finance to obtain necessary approvals for open positions.
* Liaises with Recruiter to open requisition, develop people brief and manage process.
* Conduct pipeline interviews as necessary.
* Manages departmental integration and initial goal setting.
* Conducts early day check-ins to ensure successful assimilation.
* Coordinates with department and recruiters to develop competencies.
Compensation & Rewards:
* Facilitates semi-annual salary increase process as well as off-cycle requests.
* First line in requests for spot bonuses, Above and Way Beyond and other reward programs.
* Manages Leave of Absences for assigned population.
* Learning & Development:
* Facilitates needs assessment.
* Liaises on training efforts to ensure ongoing development.
* Encourages high participation levels.
* Ensures that diversity efforts are forefront in agency business.
* Participates in diversity initiatives.
* Bachelors Required
* 4 Years of Human Resources Experience or Equivalent Experience and Education
For U.S. Job Seekers
It is the policy of FCB and any of its affiliates to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. EOE/AA/M/D/V/F.