Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: New York City, New York
The Senior Producer is both an expert and a leader in the field of production. She/he can coach and mentor internal agency teams as to the best execution approach for any concept. She/he can display expertise in interfacing with production, editorial, music, talent/casting and special effects companies worldwide. They need to possess a comprehensive understanding of agency best practices and ensure that FCB Health is represented as a leader and innovator to the production community.
* Responsible for the management and production of television and radio commercials as well as any corporate / industrial production for any agency client
* Know the industry pool of resources for directors, editors, and music production vendors
* Identify appropriate vendors and partner with Broadcast Business Affairs team to ballpark, bid and estimate costs for production
* Manage and encourage the healthy communication between agency creatives, account services teams and clients as relates to production
* Supervise, mentor and guide the assistant or associate producers
* Interface with cost consultants and procurement departments to analyze production budgets.
* Liaise with agency business managers, talent and traffic departments to ensure best practices, create talent licenses and organize residual budgets and payments. Ensure that materials for trafficking are properly prepared and legally cleared in time for airdates.
* Maintain working knowledge of international production and be prepared to execute production globally, including knowledge of overseas talent standards, contracts and license agreements.
* Establish and maintain strong and creative working relationships with internal teams (account managers and creatives) as well as external partners and vendors
* Partner with other FCB offices worldwide to exchange materials and information in best production practices
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
* College degree in a related field preferred
SKILLS & TRAINING REQUIREMENTS (licenses, programs, certifications, etc.)
* Multi-tasking abilities necessary
* Appropriate computer expertise including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, working knowledge of Photoshop/Adobe suite
* Ability to manage and motivate junior staff and co-workers
* Working knowledge of industry standards and practices
* 7 years of production experience, ad agency experience a plus
FOR U.S. JOB SEEKERS
It is the policy of FCB and any of its affiliates to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. EOE/AA/M/D/V/F.