Specialist IT SCADA at Energy Transfer Partners
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Houston, Texas
- SCADA system configuration, operations, and administration.
- System interfaces, business data processes, and reporting.
- Perform SCADA integration of remote field sites.
- Direct contact with field personnel, control center operations, IT support staff, and vendors
- Document changes, obtain required approvals, and submit changes
- Must be able to provide 24/7 Control Desk support on a rotating basis or as needed
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent. Experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- 2 years of experience with SCADA systems. CygNet experience a plus but other Automation, EFM Collection, and IT Systems experience will be considered.
- Gas and/or Liquids pipeline experience preferred with a working knowledge of measurement technologies, controls process automation, device protocols, networking, and telecommunications.
- Strong problem solving, technical, and functional skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Solid Microsoft skills with an emphasis in advanced Excel. Pluses include; SQL and Microsoft development tools .Net and Visual Studio, SQL Server and T-SQL and Powershell.
- Microsoft Windows Server management and automation.
- CygNet SCADA system methodology experience.
- CygNet SCADA application with remote site integration experience.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Driving, walking, sitting, standing frequently
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet
Energy Transfer is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected classifications