Certified Nursing Assistant CNA at Magnolia Manor of Greenville
Posted in Other 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Greenville, South Carolina
Magnolia Manor of Greenville
411 Ansel Street
Greenville, SC 29601
Full Time: All Shifts
Magnolia Manor Greenville is a 99-bed skilled nursing facility located in downtown Greenville, South Carolina. We value the relationships we have in our community as well as with our residents and families. Our staff strives to learn about current treatments and techniques to provide care and achieve positive outcomes.
About the Position:
Working in long-term care provides an opportunity unique from all other types of health care facilities. Unlike nursing in other settings, long term care provides the opportunity to practice truly holistic nursing care while fostering a lasting connection between caregivers, patients, and their families. It requires a special kind of nursing professional; one with compassion, patience, dedication, and true commitment to improving the health and lives of patients at a delicate time in their lives. The Certified Nursing Assistant works in harmony with the nursing staff, ensuring that patients get the extra care and service assistance they need to improve their health and lives. If you are a Certified Nursing Assistant with a true passion for patient care and compassion for others, with a commitment to teamwork, apply today!
The Certified Nursing Assistant will provide daily nursing care and services that support the care delivered to patients in the facility. Some of the care and services delivered to patients by the Certified Nursing Assistant include assisting with bathing, changing linens, properly positioning patients, offering hydration, checking in on patients in the morning and night, and taking/ recording vital signs. In addition to these core responsibilities, the Certified Nursing Assistant will may perform other similar duties as assigned by the nursing department when necessary.
* Ideal candidate must be a caring individual dedicated to providing high quality care to our residents/patients
* Must possess a current, unencumbered license to practice as a CNA in the state of SC
* Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English Language
* Able to react to emergency situations appropriately when required
* Must be able to relate information concerning a resident's condition
Our full time team members are valued and offered a robust and comprehensive benefit package which includes:
* Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance/ Flexible Spending Accounts
* Life Insurance Coverage
* Short and Long-Term Disability Options
* Tuition Reimbursement & Nursing Loan Repayment Programs
* 401 (k) Savings Plan
* Paid Time Off
* DailyPay option available! - Get your pay, when you need it.
* MetLife Auto and Home Insurance - employee discount available
* Helping Friends Foundation
* Employee Assistance Plan
* Ticket Monster Perks - entertainment ticket discounts
* Purchasing Power - online purchase/payroll deduction
* In-facility education programs and more!
*Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/H/V. Drug-free/Smoke-free work environment.