Certified Nursing Assistant CNA - Sign on Bonus at Casa Maria Health Care Center
Posted in Other 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Roswell, New Mexico
Casa Maria Healthcare Center
1601 S. Main St. Roswell, NM 88203
P: 575-623-6008 | F: 575-622-6651
Full Time: 2P-10P & 10P-6A
Sign-on bonus available now for newly hired, full time CNAs through 10/15/2018!
Casa Maria Healthcare Center is a 118-bed skilled nursing facility located in Roswell, New Mexico. At Casa Maria Health Care Center our mission is to deliver quality services to the members of our community at a time when it is needed. We strive to maximize our services in a home like environment and we pride ourselves on the care we give our residents.
The Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA will provide daily nursing care and services that support the care delivered to patients in the facility including:
* Assisting with bathing
* Changing linens
* Properly positioning patients
* Offering hydration
* Checking in on patients in the morning and night
* Taking/ recording vital signs
* Ideal candidate must be a caring individual dedicated to providing high quality care to our residents/patients
* Must possess a current, unencumbered license to practice as a CNA in the state of NM
* Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English Language
* Able to react to emergency situations appropriately when required
* Must be able to relate information concerning a resident's condition
Our full time team members are valued and offered a robust and comprehensive benefit package which includes:
* Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance/ Flexible Spending Accounts
* Life Insurance Coverage
* Short and Long-Term Disability Options
* Tuition Reimbursement & Nursing Loan Repayment Programs
* 401 (k) Savings Plan
* Paid Time Off
* DailyPay option available! - Get your pay, when you need it.
* MetLife Auto and Home Insurance - employee discount available
* Helping Friends Foundation
* Employee Assistance Plan
* Ticket Monster Perks - entertainment ticket discounts
* Purchasing Power - online purchase/payroll deduction
* In-facility education programs and more!
*Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/H/V. Drug-free/Smoke-free work environment.