Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Abilene, Texas
Willow Springs Health & Rehabilitation Center
4934 South 7th St. Abilene, TX 79605
P: 325-692-2172 | F: 325-695-2646
Full Time: Days
At Willow Springs Health and Rehabilitation Center, a 96-bed skilled nursing facility located in Abilene, TX our team provides personalized skilled nursing services designed to consider and address the needs of every patient. Join us today!
About the Position:
The Skilled Nursing Facility Business Office Manager is a special person. This professional is a subject matter expert on Medicare, Medicaid and Private Insurance billing. In addition, a skilled communicator with patients, residents and families on delicate financial subjects on a regular basis. If you are an experienced and success driven business office manager who is looking for an opportunity to join an organization that believes in teamwork and success, apply today!
The Business Office Manager will take the lead on billing and follow up of all Medicare, Medicaid, private pay, co-insurance, and managed care billing for the facility. They will take primary responsibility for cash collections and A/R goals of the facility. The Business Office Manager will also work very closely with the Central Billing Office for the region on all billing issues and follow up necessary.
* Ideal candidate must be a skilled communicator, director and motivator
* Able to organize and prioritize many tasks effectively and accomplish goals
* Must have 3 to 5 years of experience in third-party billing and reimbursement including Medicare, Medicaid, co-insurance, managed care and private collections preferred
* Must be detail oriented and have excellent customer service skills
* Only candidates with long term care billing experience will be considered
* Must speak, understand, and write fluently in English
* Must have reliable transportation
* Candidates without Medicare, Medicaid and Private Insurance billing experience will not be considered
Our full time team members are valued and offered a robust and comprehensive benefit package which includes:
* Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance/ Flexible Spending Accounts
* Life Insurance Coverage
* Short and Long-Term Disability Options
* Tuition Reimbursement & Nursing Loan Repayment Programs
* 401 (k) Savings Plan
* Paid Time Off
* DailyPay option available! - Get your pay, when you need it.
* MetLife Auto and Home Insurance - employee discount available
* Helping Friends Foundation
* Employee Assistance Plan
* Ticket Monster Perks - entertainment ticket discounts
* Purchasing Power - online purchase/payroll deduction
* In-facility education programs and more!
*Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/H/V. Drug-free/Smoke-free work environment.