Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Corsicana, Texas
Country Meadows Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
3301 Park Row Blvd.
Corsicana, TX 75110
Full Time: 7am-3pm
Country Meadows Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is a 96-bed skilled nursing facility located in Corsicana, Texas. At Country Meadows Nursing & Rehabilitation Center it's our goal to make the transition into long-term care, skilled nursing, or rehabilitative care easy and comfortable for our patients/ residents. We have been the provider of care in the community of Corsicana for 40 years and our entire team is looking forward to serving our community for many years to come.
About the Position:
Working in long-term care provides an opportunity unique from all other types of health care facilities. Unlike nursing in other settings, long term care provides the opportunity to practice truly holistic nursing care while fostering a lasting connection between caregivers, patients, and their families. It requires a special kind of nursing professional; one with compassion, patience, dedication, and true commitment to improving the health and lives of patients at a delicate time in their lives. Working in harmony with the entire nursing staff, the Licensed Vocational Nurse strives to provide the very best care possible. If you are a Licensed Vocational Nurse with a true passion for patient care and compassion for others, with a commitment to teamwork, apply today!
The Licensed Vocational Nurse works under direct supervision using the state-specific Nurse Practice Act, Practice Guidelines and nursing judgment. Responsible for delivering nursing care to patients requiring care, collecting patient data, making observations and reporting pertinent information to the care of patients. Will also direct and supervise care given by other nursing staff members as needed.
* Ideal candidate must be a caring individual dedicated to providing high quality care to residents in our care
* Must possess a current, unencumbered license to practice as an LVN - TX
* Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English Language fluently
* Able to react to emergency situations appropriately when required
* Must be able to relate information concerning a resident's condition
Our full time team members are valued and offered a robust and comprehensive benefit package which includes:
* Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance/ Flexible Spending Accounts
* Life Insurance Coverage
* Short and Long-Term Disability Options
* Tuition Reimbursement & Nursing Loan Repayment Programs
* 401 (k) Savings Plan
* Paid Time Off
* DailyPay option available! - Get your pay, when you need it.
* MetLife Auto and Home Insurance - employee discount available
* Helping Friends Foundation
* Employee Assistance Plan
* Ticket Monster Perks - entertainment ticket discounts
* Purchasing Power - online purchase/payroll deduction
* In-facility education programs and more!
*Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/H/V. Drug-free/Smoke-free work environment.