Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Greenville, South Carolina
Magnolia Manor of Greenville
411 Ansel Street
Greenville, SC 29601
Full Time: 7am-7pm
Magnolia Manor Greenville is a 99-bed skilled nursing facility located in downtown Greenville, South Carolina. We value the relationships we have in our community as well as with our residents and families. Our staff strives to learn about current treatments and techniques to provide care and achieve positive outcomes.
The Licensed Practical Nurse works under direct supervision using the state-specific Nurse Practice Act, Practice Guidelines and nursing judgment. Responsible for delivering nursing care to patients requiring care, collecting patient data, making observations and reporting pertinent information to the care of patients. Will also direct and supervise care given by other nursing staff members as needed.
* Ideal candidate must be a caring individual dedicated to providing high quality care to residents in our care
* Must possess a current, unencumbered license to practice as an LPN -SC
* Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English Language fluently
* Able to react to emergency situations appropriately when required
* Must be able to relate information concerning a resident's condition
Our full time team members are valued and offered a robust and comprehensive benefit package which includes:
* Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance/ Flexible Spending Accounts
* Life Insurance Coverage
* Short and Long-Term Disability Options
* Tuition Reimbursement & Nursing Loan Repayment Programs
* 401 (k) Savings Plan
* Paid Time Off
* DailyPay option available! - Get your pay, when you need it.
* MetLife Auto and Home Insurance - employee discount available
* Helping Friends Foundation
* Employee Assistance Plan
* Ticket Monster Perks - entertainment ticket discounts
* Purchasing Power - online purchase/payroll deduction
* In-facility education programs and more!
*Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/H/V. Drug-free/Smoke-free work environment.