Charge Nurse LPN - Sign on Bonus at Casa Maria Health Care Center
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Roswell, New Mexico
Casa Maria Healthcare Center
1601 S. Main St. Roswell, NM 88203
P: 575-623-6008 | F: 575-622-6651
Full Time: Friday-Sunday 6A-6P
Sign-on bonus available now for newly hired, full time Charge Nurses through 10/15/2018!
Casa Maria Healthcare Center is a 118-bed skilled nursing facility located in Roswell, New Mexico. At Casa Maria Health Care Center our mission is to deliver quality services to the members of our community at a time when it is needed. We strive to maximize our services in a home like environment and we pride ourselves on the care we give our residents.
The Charge Nurse, LPN will be responsible for staff supervision and overall clinical outcomes. They ensure that quality care, customer service, and employee relationships are always top priorities. The Charge Nurse will supervise and provide career coaching to existing members on staff. In addition to the leadership aspects of the position, the Charge Nurse will also work under direct supervision using state-specific Nurse Practice Act, Practice Guidelines and nursing judgment to provide direct patient care, collect patient data, make observations, and report pertinent information related to the care of the patient.
* Ideal candidate must be a skilled communicator, and motivator
* Able to organize and prioritize many tasks effectively
* Desire to enrich resident and staff's lives 1+ year supervisory experience
* Must possess a current LPN license in the state of NM
* Must have stable work history and the dedication and commitment to lead our healthcare team
* Demonstrated ability to maintain positive employee relationships
* Ability to follow all applicable policies and procedures as well as current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care facilities
* Able to react to emergency situations appropriately when required
Our full time team members are valued and offered a robust and comprehensive benefit package which includes:
* Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance/ Flexible Spending Accounts
* Life Insurance Coverage
* Short and Long-Term Disability Options
* Tuition Reimbursement & Nursing Loan Repayment Programs
* 401 (k) Savings Plan
* Paid Time Off
* DailyPay option available! - Get your pay, when you need it.
* MetLife Auto and Home Insurance - employee discount available
* Helping Friends Foundation
* Employee Assistance Plan
* Ticket Monster Perks - entertainment ticket discounts
* Purchasing Power - online purchase/payroll deduction
* In-facility education programs and more!
*Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/H/V. Drug-free/Smoke-free work environment.