Maintenance Intern at FlightSafety Services Corporation
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Savannah, Georgia
Location: Savannah LC (0029) Savannah , 31408 , United States (US)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Intern MX Training is responsible for assisting the DOMT and team on projects assigned in, but not limited to, the following areas:
* Mx Training Standards Program Development(s).
* Menial training needs anaylsis for all current, or developing, maintenance training.
* Assist in the development and revision of Training publications and materials and keep same up-to-date and current; assist in completing and revising syllabi. Mx Training Standards Classroom (Customers): as assigned.
* Assist in maintain all FSI training material, including customer handouts and other publications, in a current state at all times.
* Prepare classroom and set up training materials no later than 15 minutes prior to scheduled class start time. Prepare the flight simulator and/or briefing room no later than 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the simulator lesson and/or pre-briefing session.
* Assist in designing of EASA training.
* Attend scheduled Mx Instructor meetings.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
* High school diploma or Certificate of High School Equivalency (G.E.D. - some college preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Must have intent to earn an A&P technician certificate.
* Valid drivers license, where applicable.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Fluency in English, through both verbal and written communications; able to speak, understand, read and write
* A second language may be required in some Learning Centers to meet particular needs.
* IBM PC and/or compatible computer with printer General knowledge of the following software: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook Database:
* MS Access, preferred Other software programs may be required, as needed.
FlightSafety is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled.