Data Entry at Firstsource
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fort Scott, Kansas
The Data Entry Operator is an entry level position which is production oriented. Individuals are responsible for the introduction of data into the system which is then provided to the client for use in their internal adjudication system.
Foundation Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
* Enter data from scanned and/or processed images into the data capture system.
* Meet expected hourly production volume goals.
* Maintain quality levels above minimums set by management
* Increase speed and difficulty of tasks as expected with training and practice
* Maintain awareness of and actively participate in the Corporate Compliance Program.
* Maintain a neat and orderly workstation.
* Assist with other projects as assigned by management
* Must be prompt and dependable (excellent attendance)
* Must be comfortable working in a production environment
* Proficient typing skills are required (50wpm / 98% accuracy min) (test required).
* Possess excellent organization skills
* Reliability of task completion and follow-up
* High school diploma or equivalent
Firstsource is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment
to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information about your EEO
rights as an applicant under the law, please go through the URL