Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Seattle, Washington
Additional Locations: (n/a)
Purpose and Passion * Comprehensive Benefits * Life-Work Integration * Community * Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we re one global team committed to making a difference in people s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose improving lives through your life s work.
About the role:
This Clinical position requires someone with a strong clinical aptitude that can work in a team environment. Responsibilities unique to this position are having a good understanding of the lab/operating room and being able to build strong relationships with the physicians and the staff. The Peripheral Interventions team with Boston Scientific is looking for high energy, driven, passionate people, looking to not just change jobs, but start an amazing career!
At Boston Scientific, our products and technologies are used to diagnose or treat a wide range of medical conditions. We continue to innovate in key areas and are extending our innovations into new geographies and high-growth adjacency markets. In Peripheral Intervention (PI) we treat vascular system blockages in areas such as the carotid and renal arteries and the lower extremities, treating, Peripheral Vascular Diseases and Pulmonary Embolisms. Medical Conditions we provide solutions for include: Carotid Artery Stenting, Embolic Protection Balloon Catheters, Vascular Protection, Iliac Solutions and Renal Solutions. We have a robust product line and pipeline, and we will continue to make an investment in Peripheral Interventional treatments.
This Clinical Representative will have the opportunity to promote company products within a defined geographic territory. This will be accomplished by expanding usage of company products within current accounts in an effort to meet a sales quota based on company sales goals and to directly increase sales revenue of the company.
Your responsibilities include:
* Assist in execution of pro-active regional plan that involves clinical, sales, and service support to improve market share and increase quality of service to customers.
* Serves as primary resource for clinical support in the areas of case coverage, basic troubleshooting, specialty product usage and customer training.
* Attends cases in customer accounts and advises physicians on clinical attributes / techniques associated with our peripheral products. Represents PI field organization during designated BSC clinic lab days.
* Educates customers on the merits and proper clinical usage of company products by giving presentations and demonstrations using a wide variety of formats and platforms. Provide supplemental training support during product launches and for high touch specialty products.
* Responds to customer needs and complaints regarding products and service by developing creative and feasible solutions or working with other related personnel to develop optimal solutions.
* Responsible for consignment inventory tracking, semiannual audits, expired product and returns.
* Ensure timely collection, reporting of all required medical documentation pertaining to our procedural device operation.
* Fully support the Quality Policy by building quality into all aspects of the incumbent's work and by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
What we\'re looking for:
* 3-5 years of experience
* Bachelors degree (or equivalent)
* Previous Cardiovascular experience.
* Proven ability to take on a large number of accounts and travel.
* Problem solving and the ability to be coached and directed by other teammates will allow collaboration.
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Requisition ID: 430578
Job Segment: Clinic, Medical, Medical Lab, Medical Technology, Surgery, Healthcare