Senior Payments Advisor, Buffalo at KeyCorp
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Buffalo, New York
JOB BRIEF (PURPOSE)
Strategic payments quarterback of high-value client relationships. Using a consultative approach and in partnership with the Institutional team , the payments advisor delivers industry expertise, and working capital insights and payments capabilities to help our clients run their businesses better every day.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
* Serve as the trusted advisor for payments solutions for Institutional clients to develop, manage and maintain profitable client relationships
* Create and execute a sales and marketing strategy that achieves established market penetration, client acquisition, revenue, and client retention goals.
* Build and maintain collaborative relationships with Bankers to identify opportunities and payments solutions
* Demonstrate willingness and ability to lead the prospecting charge for new client acquisitions and be viewed as part of the deal team when going in for the sale. Partner with Bankers in performing strategic dialogues to turn prospects into clients.
* Effectively identify client needs and provide solutions, and participate in various aspects of client management, in-person client calling, and relationship reviews for Institutional clients.
* Manage portfolio to deepen existing relationships through proactive identification of integrated solutions to unmet client needs. Partner with Bankers to identify opportunities for clients and prospects. Build and maintain strong networks with Centers of Influence (COI's).
* Collaborate with Banker to stay up to date on client relationships and maintain fluid communication with internal partners to provide seamless service to clients.
* Working with the Analyst team, effectively prepare sales presentations, relationship reviews, business process reviews providing comprehensive recommendations based on clients payments needs.
* Utilize industry expertise, conduct cash management external speaker's series and seminars, in accordance with business strategy.
* Record accurate, relevant and a current account of sales activities in Salesforce.
* Act with sense of urgency to respond to client and partner requests.
* Leverage Implementation and client management team ensuring superior on-boarding and excellent client experience. Accountable for appropriate documentation execution.
* Represent the organization at various industry conferences, regional events, regional business meetings, local and regional market functions, and with regional centers of influence both internally and externally. Ability to speak at payments and industry segment events
* Adhere to all Risk policies and procedures.
* Bachelor's Degree
* Minimum of 5-7 years consulting or consultative sales experience.
* Exhibit industry expertise and aptitude
* Self-motivated and ability to participate effectively in a highly collaborative work team
* Demonstrated ability to influence C-Suite level and present working capital recommendations
* Expertise in the complete cash/treasury management solutions set and ability to effectively utilize consultative and strategic solution selling skills and deliver products and services by defining needs and match the value proposition
* Knowledge and understanding of principles and practices associated with analysis of business operations and depository activities
* Knowledge and understanding of financial concepts, payment processing, commercial banking operations and supply chain management
* Proven ability to grasp complex businesses
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to travel as needed
* Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) or Certified Cash Manager designation (CCM)
* Master s degree
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer Min/Fem/Vet/Disabled