Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Provide accurate and efficient service to lenders within area of responsibility by researching loan level requests, processing various loan-related task queues and modifying policy information as required to meet productivity and quality requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
* Modify policies at loan level by following established guidelines and utilizing internal tracking system to update information as required and contribute to routine documentation processing workflows
* Resolve information gaps by contacting carriers and agencies as required to gather policy information and other missing data and update systems and records as appropriate
* Communicate with lenders by answering inbound service calls and researching within loan database to extract required information and provide comprehensive, timely responses to inquiries and requests
* Meet auditing requirements by accurately entering data and maintaining data integrity in loan tracking applications to minimize risk and uphold internal standards
* Complete high volume of data entry by quickly and accurately processing loan-related task queues to meet productivity and quality requirements
* Manage individual performance by setting work-related goals, tracking personal achievements and communicating with management to report on success and identify improvement strategies
* Build insurance servicing skills and knowledge by soliciting performance feedback, participating in cross-training and learning additional processes and procedures to support multiple workflows and contribute to effectiveness of team operations
* Contribute to a positive work environment by demonstrating cultural expectations and influencing others to reward performance and value can do people, accountability, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, continuous improvement, collaboration, creativity and fun
* Support National General Insurance values in personal work behaviors, decision-making, contributions and interpersonal interactions; manage own career development by soliciting feedback and valuing other perspectives
MINIMUM SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
* 1 year relevant experience
* Experience following established procedures to complete processing tasks; experience working in the banking or insurance industry
* Terminology, function and fundamental capabilities of common computer, software, information and communication technology devices, components, and concepts
* Basic knowledge of data entry processes and procedures
* Policies, practices, trends, technology and information affecting the business and organization
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
* Analyze data on a problem-to-problem solution
* Quickly and accurately perform data entry
* Follow established guidelines to focus on details and complete tasks attentively and thoroughly
* Manage one s own time to perform job functions quickly and efficiently
* Ability to adapt to new situations and learn quickly
* Represent the organization to customers and other external sources by phone or e-mail
* Build constructive and cooperative working relationships
* Motivational, inspirational and enthusiastic approach to team involvement and engagement
* Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills
* Manage confidential information with sensitivity and maturity
* Escalate issues when necessary
* Utilize established procedures to guide decision-making
* High attention to detail
* Provide personalized and quality service to meet the expectations of internal and external customers
* Demonstrated interest in personal learning and enhancing knowledge
* Works independently with little supervision
* Associate s Degree or in-lieu of degree equivalent education, training and work-related experience
ABOUT NATIONAL GENERAL HOLDINGS:
National General Holdings Corp. is headquartered in New York City. National General traces its roots to 1939, has a financial strength rating of A (excellent) from A.M. Best, and provides personal and commercial automobile, homeowners, umbrella, recreational vehicle, motorcycle, supplemental health, and other niche insurance products. We are a specialty personal lines insurance holding company. Through our subsidiaries, we provide a variety of insurance products, including personal and commercial automobile, homeowners, umbrella, recreational vehicle, supplemental health, lender-placed and other niche insurance products.
National General is a fast paced, dynamic, and entrepreneurial organization. Our team members live by and exemplify what we call the 4Es. At National General, we are Energized, Engaged, Empowered, and we Execute every day in order to provide an exceptional experience for our customers! We are passionate about our organization and the value that we add every day. A successful candidate with National General will embody the 4Es. Our team is poised to outperform the competition. We are National General Insurance and with us you can be extraordinary! Come join our team!
Companies and Partners
Direct General Auto & Life, Personal Express Insurance, Century-National Insurance, ABC Insurance Agencies, NatGen Preferred, NatGen Premier, Seattle Specialty, National General Lender Services, ARS, RAC Insurance Partners, Mountain Valley Indemnity, New Jersey Skylands, Adirondack Insurance Exchange, VelaPoint, Quotit, HealthCompare, AHCP, NHIC, Healthcare Solutions Team, North Star Marketing, Euro Accident.
In addition to a phenomenal career opportunity, National General Insurance offers an excellent benefits package including:
* Paid Training
* Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
* Wellness Programs
* Life and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
* 401k w/ Company Match
* Company Paid Holidays & Generous Time-off policy
* Employee Discount Program
* Career Advancement and Development Opportunities
* On-site Healthcare Clinic (Winston-Salem and Cleveland offices)
* On-site Fitness Center (Cleveland and Dallas offices)
* Subsidized parking (Cleveland office)
National General Holdings Corp. is an Equal Opportunity (EO) employer Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of any characteristic protected by law. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States, as it is not our practice to sponsor individuals for work visas.
In the event you need assistance or accommodation in completing your online application, please contact NGIC main office by phone at (336) 435-2000.
Apply Not ready to Apply*