Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Maumee, Ohio
LPN / Licensed Practical Nurse - Arrowhead Peds - Full Time - Days
ProMedica - ProMedica Physicians & Continuum Services (PPCS) - PPG Central - Arrowhead Peds (3870)
Maumee, OH 43537 US (Primary)
Being a part of a large family has advantages. With more than 500 ProMedica Physicians and advanced practice providers, our network is the region s most complete, with connections to leading hospitals and a wide spectrum of health services. ProMedica Physicians have locations serving northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan, all working together with a single mission: the health of our communities
The LPN serves as a key member of a patient centric care delivery model for high quality and service within the office setting. Performs at or above the standards of care set for the superior patient experience in clinical and non-clinical settings. Able to proficiently and effectively navigate through multiple information technology platforms and applications to provide and support best practices/protocols, value based care, supporting, implementing, and demonstrating the Core Values of ProMedica.
* Anticipates and prepares the patient, clinical equipment and supplies for the visit.
* Prepares the patient for the visit by gathering base line data from the patient, documenting reasons for the visit and obtaining vitals/office testing.
* Performs specific specialized tests (i.e. pulmonary function tests, phlebotomy procedures) as needed.
* Provides excellent patient service by documenting information accurately, promptly and legibly in order to meet regulatory requirements. Utilizes medical charts, forms, practice management systems and all forms of electronic communication efficiently.
* Demonstrates clinical knowledge and focuses on customer service to answer and triage patient telephone calls and all forms of communication. Records complete and accurate messages and obtains necessary instructions from providers and nurses, etc. when appropriate.
* Communicates professionally with patients, providers, and co-workers at all times.
* Provides for a safe patient experience through adherence to clinical protocols, regulatory requirements, manufacturer standards and reports any potential equipment malfunctions or safety violations.
* Supports internal and external customers, to maintain a superior customer experience across the continuum of care through teamwork.
* Demonstrates stewardship of practice finances through efficient utilization of practice resources such as medical supplies, office supplies and time management.
* Actively participates and is engaged in staff meetings.
* Performs other duties as assigned that support core values.
* Must be a high school graduate or its equivalent
* Completion of a recognized License Practical Nurse (LPN) program at an accredited college or university
* Must possess current active state LPN license
* Must demonstrate basic computer skills
* Able to promote a strong commitment towards achieving outstanding internal and external customer satisfaction and superior patient experience
* Must be able to move about the practice/department and between workstations
* Must be able to understand directions (written and verbal), communicate and respond to inquires; requires effective interpersonal skills
* Must be able to demonstrate good judgement in a fast paced environment
* Must be able to occasionally push or lift medium to heavy equipment, supplies and patients
* Must maintain and have current Basic Life Support (BLS) and/or Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, disability, military or veteran status, height, weight, familial or marital status, or genetics.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace Employee Exemption Type
Budgeted Hours / Pay Period
Additional Schedule Details