Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Boca Raton, Florida
For more than 70 years, The Nature s Bounty Co. has enriched the lives of consumers around the world and stood as the leader in health and wellness by introducing innovative products and solutions to the marketplace. Putting science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business, the brands of The Nature s Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world. Always motivated by nature s bountiful effects on people s health, our vision for health and wellness has inspired leading brands such as Nature s Bounty , Sundown Naturals , Solgar , Osteo Bi-Flex , Ester-C , MET-Rx , Pure Protein , Balance , Body Fortress , Puritan s Pride and Organic Dr. , among others. As a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition and ethical beauty products, The Nature s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. Job Description
The Administrative Assistant supports the assigned department by taking responsibility for multiple administrative tasks, including:
First Shift- M-F from 7am to 3:30pm
* Produces departmental information by transcribing, formatting, editing, filing, retrieving, copying and transmitting documents
* Manages departmental schedule by maintaining calendars, arranging meetings and scheduling travel
* Involved with day to day functions which may include answering phones, report generation, responding to inquiries, and other clerical tasks
* Orders supplies
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
* Prior administrative assistant or similar experience
* High level of organizational skills
* Good written and oral communication skills
* Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
* Must be able to multi-task and follow-up when responses are needed
* Basic mathematical skills
The Nature's Bounty Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Nature's Bounty Co. offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental plans, voluntary short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, generous associate discounts and more!
Please contact Human Resources at 631-244-2120 if you should need a reasonable accommodation to submit your information for our on-line job postings..