Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
Qualifications Unisys is a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions for the most digitally demanding businesses and governments on Earth. Unisys' offerings include security software and services; digital transformation and workplace services; industry applications and services; and innovative software operating environments for high-intensity enterprise computing. Unisys builds better outcomes securely for its clients across the Government, Financial Services and Commercial markets. For more information, visit www.unisys.com .
In this role, you are responsible for leading and directing large scale and complex projects, a single project of strategic importance or a program of projects, including project financials. You will also have responsibility in leading a team of Project Managers
* Program/project management
* People Management
* Manages financials and operational metrics for the projects.
* Ensure that the program or organization's strategy is consistent with Unisys strategy.
* Use strong project management skills to lead the delivery of mid to large sized projects within planned timelines, budget, margins and quality specifications.
* Direct the development and integration of project deliverables.
* Manage performance, learning and development, and career paths for a team of people.
* Advocate and model a strong focus on performance management, development, career growth, engagement, and diversity within the program.
* Provide mentoring, performance feedback, training and professional development opportunities to help individuals within the program reach their full potential
* Build a successful team through quality recruitment, selection, placement and development.
* Provide appropriate mentoring, feedback, training and development opportunities to help individuals within the practice reach their full potential.
Business and Industry Skills
* Function as an expert in one or more domains.
* Successfully applied knowledge to establish client contacts and develop new business; has used knowledge to build own image and reputation. Stays current with information management / technology / IT Infrastructure industry, competitor and vendor strategies, technologies and offerings. Conveys an executive presence, a high level of professionalism and a focused commitment to excellence.
* Forecasts, plans, implements and reviews financial and people resources in order to meet defined business requirements in line with company strategic plans, targets and objectives. Defines intermediate goals and contingencies.
* Communicates in an open, candid, clear, complete and consistent manner. Listens well and gives full attention when others are speaking. Demonstrates maturity, self-confidence and self-control in formal and informal interactions.
* Demonstrates marketable expertise in at least two market segments and/or functional/technical areas of specialization.
* Maintains absolute integrity while balancing the potentially conflicting objectives of exceeding client expectations for quality and value, appropriately developing professionals within his/her practice.
* Utilizes a collaborative working style that stresses teamwork and places the best interests of Unisys over individual and team objectives.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience and a minimum of 12 years of professional service experience.
* Proven ability to recognize and diagnose issues, work in teams, and leverage the resources of other related practices to address client challenges.
* Superior ability to influence and collaborate with senior leaders and work across all levels of the organization.
* Successfully completed PMI or IPMA professional certification.
* Experience managing a smaller-scale project and often achieved growth, productivity and profitability targets within projects. Set the agenda and strategy for the project and/or demonstrated the ability to grow a project from the ground up.
Do you have what it takes to be mission-critical? Apply Now.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com .
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.