10 Residential Advisor at Adams and Associates
Posted in Education 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: Manchester, New HampshireJob Description:
Responsible for working with the Residential team to provide students with a respectful dormitory with a safe, clean and structured living environment that fosters student retention, satisfaction, achievement and success. Provides individualized case management to maintain student enrollment & success.
- Follows all integrity guidelines and procedures and ensures no manipulation of student data.
- Maintains a safe and clean dorm environment.
- Provides quality supervision to students in the dormitory.
- Ensures the accuracy and completeness of incident and shift reports.
- Ensures the physical security of the dorm area and reports concerns to dorm supervisor.
- Maintains adequate levels of inventory per established department reorder points and proactively orders supplies to meet department requirement.
- Active member on case management and success teams to ensure student success in the program.
- Initiates work orders to make necessary repairs as required and follows-up with maintenance to ensure completion.
- May transport students to and from Center.
- Produces quality work/assignments in a thorough, timely and accurate manner.
- Maintains appropriate personal attendance, accountability and work productivity standards.
- Plans, prioritizes and organizes assignments to meet established goals and deadlines.
- Effectively articulates thoughts and ideas. Identifies problems, analyzes causes and evaluates appropriate solutions prior to taking or recommending actions. Follows up to ensure prompt/appropriate action is taken and that problems are in fact corrected.
- Works in partnership with staff from all Departments to ensure effective supervision and services are provided to students.
- Provide transportation as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Advanced degrees preferred.
- A minimum of one year Job Corps or related program experience required.
- A valid in-State Driver’s License required.
- Physical requirements include sitting, standing, climbing, walking, lifting, pulling and/or pushing, carrying, reaching, stooping and crouching.
- Demonstrates the ability to lift 40 pounds and / or the ability to assess the lift load in order to ask for necessary assistance.
Salary: $13.00 p/hr
Hours: Evenings/Overnights and Weekends
We are a 100% Employee Owned company and offer a comprehensive benefits plan to include, medical, dental, life and vision insurance, STD, LTD, 401(k) plan, holiday, vacation and sick pay.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
100% Employee Owned!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Licenses & Certifications