Sales Supervisor – Stationery & Office Supply Division ∞ (Westborough, MA) at 3M
Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Westborough, Massachusetts
3M is seeking a Sales Supervisor for the Consumer Business Group, Stationery & Office Supply Division calling on Staples® located in Westborough, MA. At 3M, you can apply your talents in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
Working with internal 3M marketers and business analysts, along with external Staples® partners, drive the office supplies portfolio in the Staples® retail, delivery and .com channels.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Responsible for supporting all core businesses while acting as a key contact to the Staples® retail, delivery and .com organization
- Develop account relationships across Merchandising, Replenishment, Marketing, Promo and Store Operations
- Develop, implement and drive the sales plan for POG, catalog, on-line and promotional space
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts, sales reductions and promotional funding to management team
- Work with internal marketing, manufacturing and supply chain to manage inventory and sales operational excellence
- Utilize knowledge of market data as well as fact-based selling to win new opportunities and to maximize retail POG and promo assortment
- Actively participate in corporate programs/initiatives, complies with professional and quality standards, complies with corporate policies and procedures, and acts in a manner consistent with 3M’s values and ethical standards.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience calling on a retail operator in a private, public, government or military environment
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Category management
- Master’s degree or higher from an accredited university
- Office supply industry experience
- Experience using market data (IRI, NPD)
- Key account experience
Location: Westborough, MA
Travel: May include up to 25% domestic
Relocation: Is not authorized
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
See job description.