Raw Materials, Operations Worker II at The Andersons Inc
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Maumee, Ohio
The Plant Nutrient Group formulates, stores, and distributes nutrient, specialty, and industrial inputs and corncob based products through our strategically located facilities and extensive network.
This position is responsible for activities associated with the receiving, storage, handling, packaging, shipping and application of raw materials, products, goods and services.
- Ensures compliance and active participation in all relevant safety and environmental programs
- Receives, stores, cares for, processes, packages, distributes and applies products and services within the facility or customers location to include housekeeping and upkeep
- Performs basic quality inspections and records operational data
- Perform accurate input duties using company operating systems and programs
- Operates and maintains various types of mobile and fixed equipment
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Has developed skills through formal training or considerable work experience
- Works within established procedures
- Completes work with a moderate degree of supervision
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- 1-2 years’ relevant experience required
Physical Requirements and Working Environment
- Must be able to stand/sit for an extended period of time
- Ability to frequently lift/push/pull up to 60 pounds
- Must be able to climb/stoop/kneel at heights up to 100 feet
- Works indoors and outdoors in varying weather conditions and temperatures
- Working conditions could include: dust, fumes, moderate noise and uneven surfaces
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed. It does not include all responsibilities and skills required of the job and may be changed at any time. All responsibilities must be completed in compliance with all safety protocols, policies, procedures and consistent with the spirit and philosophy of The Andersons’ Statement of Principles.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed, but are not to be seen as a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Also, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer. The Andersons, Inc. is a Drug-Free Workplace. The Andersons, Inc. is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.