Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
Principal Managing Consultant
Location: Virtual role- US Based (50-75% travel).
Unisys is a global information technology company that builds high performance, security-centric solutions for the most digitally demanding businesses and governments on Earth. Unisys offerings include security software and services; digital transformation and workplace services; industry applications and services; and innovative software operating environments for high-intensity enterprise computing. We build better outcomes securely for our clients across the Government, Financial Services, and Commercial markets. For more information, visit www.Unisys.com .
Position Overview :
* You will be responsible for growing the consulting in North America (US and Canada). Our practices require experienced Consulting Principals that can collaborate with Client Executives and Sales Executives to find, pursue and close business-driven technology transformation management consulting opportunities.
* Collaborates with client executives and sales executives to establish trusted client relationships with CxO's and the CXO's executive leadership team.
* Reviews a client's business and technology strategies to identify the gaps between the client's business and technology current state and the client's desired future state.
* Understands a client's business and technology challenges and translates those challenges into opportunities to sell Unisys consulting services and solutions.
* Leads the definition and development of value propositions to address the gaps between the client's business and technology current state and their desired future state, and their business and technology challenges. Value propositions and business cases may be developed on behalf of a client as a billable project as a response to a solicited request or as an unsolicited response.
* Assembles the appropriate team of Unisys domain specialists to create value propositions and business cases for technology and digital transformation projects, develops business and technical solutions, and constructs proposals with the associated pricing for those solutions, assisted by client executives and sales executives.
* Manages the delivery of awarded transformation projects to ensure Unisys delivers against its solution, but more importantly to maintain and strengthen the relationship enabling Unisys 'land and expand', helping the client to achieve their business and technology goals and objectives.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications :
* 10 to 15+ years of experience focused on transformation consulting in one or more of the following areas: Cloud and Infrastructure, Digital Application Development, Data Analytics, and Cybersecurity (Two or more areas are preferred).
* Entrepreneurial self-starter with the ability to think strategically - Non silo-ed, out of the box thinking to ensure we 'push the envelope' on value based innovative solutions.
* Strong listener that can talk intelligently to clients about their business and technology requirements and translate those requirements into business and technology solutions.
* Able to articulate technical solutions to both a technical and non-technical audience including the business value, approach, deliverables and expected outcomes.
* Confident with clear verbal and written skills - able to articulate with confidence the Unisys brand, solutions and capabilities that align to client requirements.
* Minimum supervision.
* Flexible and 'can do attitude'
* Deep experience with managing people, including mentoring and leadership skills.
* Willing to travel and work remotely for periods of time.
* Bachelor's degree is required, with technical degrees strongly preferred. Advanced technical or business degree preferred.
Do you have what it takes to be mission-critical? Apply Now.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com .
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.