Co-Location Specialist at SBA Communications
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Boca Raton, Florida
Are you ready to join an inclusive work environment, contribute to our dynamic teams and "Seek and Achieve Excellence" in all you do? We are SBA Communications, (SBA) a leading independent owner and operator of wireless communications infrastructure across North, Central and South America. Our mission is to be our customers' first-choice provider of wireless infrastructure solutions.
As a member of our team, you will be inspired by our Guiding Principles; Integrity, Work Ethic, Ownership Mindset, Quality, Customer Service, Innovation and Collegiality. If you are challenged by the opportunity to stretch and grow yourself and your career, then SBA Communications can help you "Reach New Heights".
Join our Commitment to "Building Better Wireless" and apply or text keyword Towersba to 313131
Ensure the structural integrity and readiness of SBA's assets to maximize yield through the efficient allocation of ground and tower space. Ensure that SBA asset management policies, standards and procedures are properly implemented and maintained, and customer applications are quickly processed. Responsible for quality of asset data and oversee all proposed changes to the antenna structure, leased area, and company owned buildings. Work closely with structural engineers, field operations personnel, and colocation management to ensure database accuracy, maintain site data quality and support other departments to meet company objectives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with structural engineers, field operations personnel, sales and tenant customers to ensure structural integrity for assigned assets.
- Monitor and work to ensure SBA's asset management policies, standards and procedures are enforced.
- Coordinate colocation solutions in accordance with company policies, standards and procedures to optimize speed to market and maximize asset yield.
- Review application reports for status of application processing. Properly remove obstacles that impede quick processing time.
- Promptly respond to assigned applications and work orders to ensure accurate data in the systems.
- Ensure that all applications are following proper procedures and processes to enter and maintain data and enforce procedures.
- Prioritize and facilitate responses to configuration changes during the application process that could alter the structural capacity of the tower and resolve.
- Partner with company personnel to keep aware of the schedule of work at sites.
- Keep managers well informed regarding asset management issues including structural integrity issues, asset yield, capacity issues, and customer satisfaction issues
- Other duties and projects as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Associate's Degree required, Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Prior experience in the wireless telecommunications industry, preferred.
- Must have demonstrated advanced knowledge and ability to work with Adobe Pro, MS Word & Excel.
- Must have ability to pay close attention to detail for accuracy.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures and/ or governmental regulations
- Ability to read and comprehend detailed instructions, correspondence and memos.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions, percentages, area, and volume.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to carry out instruction furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to hear, understand and respond appropriately to verbal requests made in person and over the telephone.
- Visual ability correctable to 20/20.
- Sitting 75% of the day.
- Ability to respond verbally in an understandable, professional manner in person and over the telephone.
- Manual dexterity to input data into the computer.
- Ability to stoop and bend.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Moderate noise level