Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: East Hampton, New York
As a BNB Assistant Branch Manager, one will be responsible for the overall operational functions of the branch under the direction of the Branch Manager and Branch Operations Manager.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Ensure the branch runs efficiently, remains compliant, and the staff adheres to our policy and procedures.
• Schedule, recruit, train, evaluate, develop, and mentor staff.
• Supervise the Head Teller and Customer Service Associates, ensuring superior customer service.
• Make decisions regarding basic procedural questions and handle consumer loan requests.
• Support the new business development efforts of the Branch Manager through in-branch sales, phone contact with customers/prospects, and direct mail campaigns/follow-up.
• Open, close, sell and service all of the banks deposit and consumer loan products.
• Review, submit, process, and close consumer loan requests.
• Oversee the entire branch in the absence of the Branch Manager.
• Work with Branch Manager to insure that the branch is in compliance with all security policies.
• Participate in community activities and organizations.
• Able to fill in on the platform or teller station if needed.
To be considered, one must possess:
• Excellent customer service skills
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Cash-handling experience required
• Minimum of 5 years banking and/or management experience preferred
• Advanced PC, Network, E-Mail, Director, Internet, Word Processing, Spreadsheet, and Transaction Research experience preferred
• Thorough understanding of compliance and record keeping requirements
• Must be a notary public or become one within 6 months
Who we are:
BNB Bank Headquartered in Suffolk County, New York, has been meeting the needs of Long Island businesses and families since 1910. Now more than 100 years later, our commitment to the tenets of community banking remain as strong as ever: We develop long-term relationships with local customers, offering banking knowledge and an understanding of the local marketplace while taking an active role in making the towns and villages we serve better places to live and work.
At BNB, we take a proactive role in our communities to help make them better places to live and work. We are committed to helping employees grow; we offer endless opportunities for professional and personal growth.
Many Success Stories. One Bank.