Full Time Home Appliance Advisor - Yuma, AZ at BDS Marketing
Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Yuma, Arizona
Are you passionate and excited about what new technology in the marketplace? Are you a person who will stroll through the home appliance and electronics department just to peek at the products? Are you the go to person among your friends and family for advice on gadgets and gismos? Are you a storyteller that likes to explain the nuances of a product and how it can benefit people’s lives? If you answered yes to any of these questions, this is the position for you! BDSmktg is seeking Home Appliance Advisors who are energetic, driven individuals to proudly represent BDSmktg and a major technology company’s home appliance products in retail. You will be an important partner while delivering exceptional results and work to enhance retail performance each day.
As a Home Appliance Advisor, you are the face of the brand. You are a product consultant, brand advocate, and technology enthusiast. This individual will personify the client’s mission, possess key brand personality traits and excitement that will resonate with retail sales associates. A natural narrator that can explain and train on the features and benefits of the client’s products to an audience. Our employees are important partners with our clients; they deliver exceptional results and work to enhance our client’s retail performance each day.
- Create brand advocacy to establish and build retailer relationships on behalf of client
- Build brand loyalty, and brand credibility with customers and retail sales associates to while creating awareness to drive and increase sales
- Conduct in-store trainings focused on product knowledge, device features, competitive advantages, specifications, and functionality with retail sales associates and customers
- Merchandising services including and not limited to: Delivering POP and POS materials, marketing collateral or products to retail location, verify, monitor, and ensure product and display comply to plan-o-gram and positively affect product presence in-store
- Report market intelligence regarding the program and the store environment.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs
- Other duties as assigned by management
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in retail
- Minimum of 1 year of sales experience with home appliances or technology preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with training others within a retail environment
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication is required
- Must be proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint applications.
- Available to work Wednesday thru Sunday and some holidays as needed.
- Must meet all bds pre- and post- employment requirements, including but not limited to background check and motor vehicle review.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Sit, stand, walk, bend over, grasp, talk and/or hear, and drive
- Occasionally carrying and lifting of materials and supplies up to 10 lbs.
- Occasionally travel via flight or other modes of transportation
- Continuous hand/eye coordination and fine manipulation
BDS Marketing, LLC. (“BDS”) is an equal opportunity employer in every aspect of employment, including but not limited to; selection, training, development and promotion of the most qualified candidates and employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. BDS is committed to equal employment opportunity in all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment that may not be covered in this statement. BDS is an at-will employer.
BDSmktg is an award-winning retail marketing and sales partner. With over 30 years of experience guiding customers through the buying journey, we are experts at powering sales for the world’s top brands. BDSmktg offers our clients fully integrated solutions that drive brand demand and sell-through: Brand Advocacy, Retail Readiness, Retail Environments, Research, Commercial, and Digital Marketing. We craft custom solutions from our suite of services, and our specialized teams ensure your brand is ready for each new selling season. Founded in 1984, BDS Marketing, LLC. is headquartered in Irvine, California with regional offices in Columbus, Ohio and Chicago, Illinois.
See Job Description