Marketing Coordinator Asc at QTC Management, Inc.
Posted in Police/Fire/Emergency 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Dimas, California
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisting with a variety of duties including organizing special events, brand awareness through social media, collaborating with team members to accomplish marketing goals including creating presentations using marketing materials and collaborating with both internal and external business partners.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates and implements marketing communication projects
- Assist in organizing public image campaigns and special events
- Participate in creating brand awareness through social media
- Collaborate with team members to accomplish marketing goals
- Assist in creating presentations using marketing resource materials (e.g., brochures, data, photographs, reports, etc.)
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal and external business partners to create newsletter articles
- Coordinate projects as needed by the team
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Strong computer skills including PowerPoint, Word
- Solid understanding of social media channels, strategies and content delivery
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment with cross-functional teams to achieve company objectives
Education and/or Experience: (includes certificate & licenses):
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or equivalent experience/combined education
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time.
QTC Management Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, people with disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran status.