Shift Supervisor at iFly
Posted in Police/Fire/Emergency 28 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Oak Ridge North, Texas
Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of iFLY. Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep tunnel operating to standard and to set a positive example for the shift team.
- Anticipates customer and tunnel needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues. Communicates information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary to create the iFLY Experience during each shift.
- Assists with new team member training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed. Provides feedback to Operations Manager and General Manager on team member performance during shift.
- Contributes to positive team environment by recognizing alarms or changes in team member morale and performance and communicating them to the Operations Manager and General Manager.
- Creates a positive learning environment by providing clear, specific, timely and respectful coaching and feedback to team members on shift to ensure operational excellence and to improve team member performance.
- Delivers legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer. Discovers and responds to customer needs.
- Develops positive relationships with shift team by understanding and addressing individual motivation, needs and concerns.
- Executes tunnel operations during scheduled shifts. Organizes opening and closing duties as assigned.
- Follows iFLY operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all team members during each shift.
- Follows all cash management and cash register policies and ensures proper cash management practices are followed by shift team.
- Follows up with CSR's and Instructors during the shift to ensure the delivery of legendary customer service for all customers.
- Recognizes and reinforces individual and team accomplishments by using existing organizational tools and by collaborating with the Operations Manager and General Manager to find new, creative, and effective methods of recognition.
- Remains calm, maintains perspective and responds in a professional manner when faced with tough situations
- Takes personal responsibility for the continuous learning of new knowledge, skills and experiences.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.