Human Resources Recruiter - 1st Shift at XPO Logistics SC Corporate
Posted in Human Resources 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we know that hiring great people is why we are successful. As a Recruiter for high-volume hourly positions, you are empowered to develop and implement staffing strategies to help recruit qualified employees, create a robust talent pipeline, and establish XPO Logistics as an employer of choice.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Collaborate with hiring managers and the HR team to ensure positions are filled with highly talented candidates in a seamless manner
- Coordinate and ensure accuracy and efficiency of recruiting processes and paperwork related to staffing.
- Represent and participate in recruitment events to fill open positions and foster strong relationships
- Utilize online sourcing techniques to identify qualified candidates
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2 or more years progressively responsible experience in HR, specifically in employment, high volume/hourly recruiting, EEO, and compliance
Be part of something big. #LI-AH1
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.