Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: parsippany, New Jersey
SEASONAL COLD STORAGE FORKLIFT SHIFT 1
At Pinnacle Foods we are at the top of our game and the key to our success is clear. Everything we do is driven by our purpose: unleashing brand potential, dynamically evolving and improving our already beloved products to bring more convenience, taste, nutrition, and joy to today's consumers.
The results* Our well-recognized products are found in 85% of American households and are leaders in their respective categories, holding the #1 or #2 market share position in 10 of the 14 categories in which we compete and we're just getting started. We are committed to adding value through strategic growth that synergizes our portfolio of \\"Leadership\\" and \\"Foundation\\" brands and plays to our strengths in R&D, consumer insights, and senior management experience.
SCOPE OF POSITION:
As a member of the Fresh Pack crew, this position will be responsible for delivering and producing a quality product in a safe manner. This is a seasonal position that will run temporarily from June to early October. Maintain and coordinate product in the Cold Storage Warehouse
1. Must be familiar with plant safety rules and guidelines.
2. Must have a positive attitude, work well with a team, and have initiative in improving company operations.
3. Work with Warehouse Manager, Logistics Coordinator, and/or Cold Storage Lead to implement changes that have been identified.
4. Work effectively with other departments.
5. Maintain the warehouse and dock in a neat and organized manner following all GMP s.
6. Safely and accurately stack bulk product six totes high.
* Ensure all equipment is kept in working order.
* Learn and work with ERP system
* Responsible for maintaining and inspecting forklifts
* Make certain all part pallets in a row are shipped when pulling product from that row.
* Scan all inbound bulk and retail product and put away accordingly.
* Load product onto trucks only if in a released status by Quality Control.
* Load trucks and ensure all hold product is tagged with the correct hold tags and put in row designated Hold Product.
* Scan product into its new designated location.
* Receive inbound product properly and ensure that it is sampled as per Quality Control direction.
* Receive inbound dry materials in Dry Storage when necessary.
9. Perform cycle counts as directed
10. Must be able to work in fast pace environment.
11. Perform other duties and assume additional responsibilities as assigned by the Warehouse Manager, Logistics Coordinator, and/or Cold Storage Lead.
* Must be a licensed Fork Truck Operator.
* Frequent bending, lifting (up to 50 pounds), squatting, reaching above shoulders, etc may be required.
* Must be able to work in a cold environment for 90% of your shift where the temperature reaches -20 degrees.
* You will be required to follow the Birds Eye Foods attendance policy for the Waseca Plant.
Pinnacle Foods is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer
qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to
protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national
origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any
other legally protected basis.