Executive Associate at RB
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: parsippany, New Jersey
About the role
Are you someone who can think one step ahead, and anticipate what might happen next? Do you think and act on your feet? Do you have in-depth experience managing calls & travel? Do you have exposure to event and meeting planning? If your feathers don't ruffle when there is change...we want to speak with you!
- Professionally and accurately manage supervisor's agenda, calendar appointments, travel and meeting dates.
- Forward planning and organizing of calendars including meetings, meeting content and travel.
- Become reliable partner to both outside parties and internal employee requests through business letters and email communications. Field calls from external sources and handle requests appropriately.
- Using advanced software skills, will be responsible for the preparation of moderate to complex spread sheets and presentations using MS Excel and Power Point. Review data for accuracy.
- Appropriately and confidentially manage data, including sensitive business and financial data and personnel information.
- Diagnose and handle business issues as they arise in a logical, self-directed manner. Determine what issues need to be brought to management's attention.
- Responsible for event planning for both on- and off-site events.
- Take minutes at meetings; compile action points and track to ensure all actions are completed on time, and distribute the information in a timely fashion.
- Manage all invoices and other related tasks related to the budget.
- Review administrative process and make efficient improvements to drive work efficiency and process.
Is this You?
- BS degree is required.
- 5+ years of Office experience.
- Demonstrated, expert-level skills using Power Point, Excel, Word and MS Outlook Calendar.
- Concur Expense and Travel Management tool a plus
- Must have ability to work independently, shift priorities in an ever-changing work environment, get things done quickly and accurately.
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and oral with proven ability to draft business communications.
- Must have proven analytical skills in working with data to insure accuracy and that the data makes sense within the context of how it will be delivered.
- Ability to make quick, solid decisions with confidence to expertly field both internal and external business requests.
- Must be an out-going individual who possess a high level of initiative to get things done efficiently.
- Must have the proven ability to navigate effectively within a complex organization.
- Ability to effectively manage confidential and sensitive information properly.
- Must have ability to travel occasionally to support off site planned events/meetings .
- Fast Paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver.
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here¡ RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RM empowers you to OWN what you do.
Iconic Global Bands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You´ll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
- Feel good about the Company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through better rb usiness. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
Passport Stamps . Does working internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
Vacation. We offer 4 weeks´ vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
- 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organization.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!