Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
Hubbell Lighting (HLI) is committed to elevating the lighting experience. Empowered by lighting solutions that integrate seamlessly into their environment, save energy, provide improved quality of light, deliver return on investment and armed with Hubbell s unflinching support, its customers are able to think differently about how, where, and when they can use light. As one of the largest lighting fixture manufacturers in North America, it features a suite of brands that provide a full range of indoor and outdoor lighting products serving the commercial, industrial, institutional, and residential markets.
Remote Position - Home Office
As Account Manager, you will market our lighting products and services to new and existing accounts such as builders, contractors, lighting showrooms, electrical wholesalers, developers and specifiers. You'll be supported by and work with a success-driven team as you sell our products and manage our business relationships in the central Pennsylvania market.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Responsibility for coordinating sales activities for Progress Lighting's residential product segment as established by the Company and the Region Manager.
* Serves as coordinator for the Region Manager, builders, contractors, lighting showrooms, electrical wholesalers, developers and specifiers in traditionally residential applications, as well as, some commercial applications.
* Responsibility for sales and coordination within the assigned region for the specific application development / sales / and installation for Progress Lighting's products or services in the designated application.
* Responsibility for providing, as needed, technical services / sales or presentation during the sales process
* Product services or post-delivery application as needed.
* Achieving or exceeding sales budget for the Teritory.
* Implementing all marketing or other programs and new product introductions as required within the time frame allowed.
* Completing weekly/ monthly reports and special assignments on or before due dates.
* Maintain satisfactory call frequencies with all major customer responsibilities within the territory.
* Work in conjunction with other HLI personnel as necessary to secure orders.
* Territory resource for training on the appropriate products or services with personnel as necessary.
* Other duties as assigned by the Region Manager.
Skills and Experience
* Prior outside sales & negotiating experience working with builders/developers, electrical contractors & distributors is preferred.
* A BA/BS degree.
* Minimum 3 years Outside Sales Experience.
* Computer literacy working with MS Excel & MS Word is a must.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills are needed.
* Experience writing and implementing business plans.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.