Submission for the position: Maintenance Associate - (Job Number: 18000940) at Arconic
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Danville, Illinois
Arconic - Danville, IL Operations is seeking Maintenance Associate to join our Maintenance Department. Arconic Danville specializes in Heat Treating and Finishing aluminum auto body sheet.
We are seeking a safety conscious, team-oriented industrial mechanic to optimize performance and maintain furnaces, rolling equipment and related machinery for our Danville facility. Experience with hydraulics, centrifugal pumps, machinery alignment, proper handling of bearings and gears, chain drives and power transmission, welding and cutting, pipe fitting, blueprint reading, layout and fabrication, rigging, setting machinery, crane repair, and mobile equipment operation is required. Experience with automatic and computer controlled loop systems, servo valve systems, test equipment and secondary electrical skills are preferred.Basic Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Candidates must successfully complete a mechanical aptitude test
- Must possess hands on maintenance experience in an industrial setting
- Must have completed a recognized apprenticeship
- Journey-level proficiency through training and extensive experience in industrial plants