Seasonal Production Worker - Perrysburg, OH at Oldcastle Building Envelope Inc
Posted in Transportation 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Perrysburg, Ohio
Job ID: 140055
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope® Perrysburg, OH is seeking Seasonal Production Workers for 2nd Shift who are willing to work hard and be rewarded. We offer a culture that values employee participation with opportunity for growth and development. We cut, temper, insulate, box, load and ship glass and metal to the Midwest area. It is imperative that candidates act in a manner to sustain our safe work environment.
2nd Shift Available
Starting wage $15.33/hr. with additional $0.50 shift premium
This position requires that material including glass and metal be moved from one position/location to another in an effort to expedite the product throughout the plant.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- On/off-loading of product from tables, rolling racks, delivery trucks, or wood crates
- Work a flexible starting/ending schedule and/or overtime
- Understand units of measurement and be able to perform general mathematical equations
- Work in other departments as required
- Understand the layout of the facility to ensure proper product flow
- Regular and predictable attendance, the ability to safely perform tasks, and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of your job
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Ability to read and interpret basic mathematical measurements and effectively use a tape measure
- All production workers are expected to be available to work in all areas of production
- Flexible work availability with the ability to work overtime in some departments (typically Monday through Friday with occasional weekends)
- High school diploma or GED is preferred
- Comparable experience in warehouse, manufacturing or production facility, preferred
- Ability to lift, bend, twist, walk and reach frequently
- Ability to lift a maximum of 75lbs. on a regular basis
- Ability to work in varied temperatures consistent with same climate conditions of the region (Heat, humidity, etc.)
- Ability to wear company-issued safety shirt, hard hat, steel-toed boots, safety glasses and hearing protection
- Ability to stand/walk on concrete for eight hours or more
- Only online applications will be accepted
- When applying, please provide full employment history
- Pre-employment background screening will be conducted on qualified applicants after acceptance of job offer
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.