Full Time Floating Senior Teller at Fulton Financial Corporation
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
# of Openings
40 hours/week. Days and hours may vary based on branch needs. Must be available to work within the following range of hours: Monday-Friday 7:30am-6:15pm and rotating Saturdays 8:30am-1:00pm. Requires the ability to travel for training.
Provides excellent customer service while accurately performing teller duties, including cashing checks, receiving deposits and processing other transactions as authorized and within policy. Prepares and maintains accurate records and balances all daily transactions. Performs all of the duties assigned to the teller position, in addition to handling more complex work. Promotes banking services and directs customers to appropriate employees or departments for specialized services. May assist in a Customer Service Representative backup role depending on staffing needs of the branch. Responsible for participating in the training of new tellers and being available for routine questions related to the teller line responsibilities. Responsible for traveling to various bank branches as assigned. Schedule and location may vary from day to day.
* Accurately performs teller transactions in accordance with bank policies and procedures. Routine transactions include but are not limited to deposits, withdrawals, official checks, loan payments and other ancillary services in a timely manner. Responds to customer inquiries on the telephone and in employee adhering to guidance on customer privacy and customer confidentiality. Provides responsive, quality customer service at all times. Adheres to check cashing policies and obtains appropriate approvals on checks over the approved check cashing limit. Balances drawer in a timely fashion. Maintains currency and coin supplies within bank policy limits and security standards. Follows all established security procedures. Maintains balancing records, proof errors and return items within standards acceptable to the bank. Follows policies and procedures for issuing negotiable instruments. Strictly follows requirements of audit and compliance, including currency transaction reporting. Seeks assistance for handling accounts with special alerts and or holds. Assists with the daily branch settlement and reconcilement process, including oversight for teller correcting entries.
* Recognizes and demonstrates skills learned by following through on referral opportunities by using open ended questions to generate a two way conversation. Exercises good listening skills such as paraphrasing and asking clarifying questions to identify needs. After identifying need, introduces customer to appropriate branch sales employee or business employee. Possesses sufficient knowledge of the bank s products and services in order to complete a referral to appropriate branch sales employee. Completes and forwards a referral form to appropriate employee. Meets a mutually established quality referral goal. Actively participates in branch sales meetings, sales training and sales coaching.
* Assists in training new tellers and answering routine questions related to the teller line. Offers direction and guidance to the tellers. Assists in establishing and implementing consistent best practices for the teller line. Works closely with the Head Teller to offer suggestions and implement new processes and procedures as directed by management.
* May be cross trained on routine customer service representative and platform responsibilities in effort to aid the employee in offering a new experience or for business purposes. May assist in a Customer Service Representative backup role, depending on staffing needs of the branch.
* Contributes to the efficient operation of the branch by performing or assisting with other branch duties such as maintaining branch vault cash, night deposit transactions, maintaining branch logs, opening and closing vault, settling and maintaining ATM. Must have the willingness and desire to supervise coworkers and share responsibilities. Adheres to schedule by not only arriving, but also being ready to work, on time. Maintains good working relationships with fellow employees to ensure teamwork within the branch and throughout the bank.
High School Diploma or equivalent experience. (Preferred)
1 or more years Customer service experience. (Required)
6 to 12 months Customer service and/or cash handling experience in financial services, retail sales, or a similar goal-oriented environment. (Preferred)
Fulton Financial Corporation ( Fulton ) is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons. Fulton will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles, and ensure that all other personnel actions are administered, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, age, genetic information, marital status, disability, covered veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
This position may require incumbent to be registered in the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry. Incumbents who are required to register will be notified in writing..