Management Systems Facilitator at The Coca-Cola Company
Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Ewa Beach, Hawaii
Job Posting End Date:September 22, 2018
Job Profile:30018522 - Quality Systems Analyst III
Company:0101 Coca-Cola North America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Open for Referrals:Yes
Position Overview:Facilitates the maintenance of an effective management system that meets ISO and GFFS requirements. Support the development of Operational Excellence by increasing associate awareness of the plant’s continuous improvement program and leading continuous improvement projects.
Function Specific Activities:
Monday-Friday (7:00 AM to 3:30 PM)
- Assists with the maintenance of the quality system; contributes to the execution of the project plan for system maintenance and scope expansion; updates existing standards, specifications or requirements to comply with changes in regulatory requirements. Individual contributor that works under limited supervision; applies subject matter knowledge; requires capacity to understand specific needs or requirements to apply skills/knowledge.
- Evaluates effective implementation of the facility’s management system (policies, procedures, processes) against ISO and GFFS standards.
- Facilitate ISO Gap Assessment Process in order to mitigate risks.
- Review audit results and identify the severity of audit findings or the risk associated with the findings to ensure the appropriate level of action is taken to eliminate non-conformance.
- Focuses on the critical few objectives that add the most value and channels own and others' energy to consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations.
- Supports PI initiatives to promote sustainable, continuous improvement of core processes.
- Support SOEL to facilitate delivery of Management System related training modules at five levels: New Hire Orientation, Annual Review, Specialty, Contractor, and Management.
- Act as scientific, regulatory, technical or quality expert and consultant by responding to targeted questions from the field or other departments/business units and providing support to branches, bottlers and customers. This includes acting as a resource for general information and acting as a consultant for other technical personnel in the Company .
- Builds and maintains relationships that motivate, guide, and/or reinforce the performance of others toward goal accomplishments. Develops self and others to improve performance in current role and to prepare for future roles; seeks and provides feedback and coaching to enhance performance
- Coordinates and leads training classes including, but not limited to, policies, processes, standard work, lean tools and new/revised systems requirements.
- Coordinate and communicate findings of internal and external audits to management staff, and ensure items of non-conformance are addressed and corrected according to schedule
- Foster an environment that supports an engaged Management System culture.
- Develops new insights into solutions that result in organizational improvements; promotes a work environment that fosters creative thinking, innovation and rational risk-taking.
- Seek, share and adopt ideas and best practices inside and outside the facility and embrace change introduced by others.
- Manage documentation and records in order to ensure that they are complete, current, secure and easily retrievable. This may include designing, organizing or maintaining technical or regulatory records (e.g., paper formula files) and reports development.
- Review and update existing standards, specifications or requirements in order to comply with changes in regulatory and customer requirements, and to support new product
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 2-3 years’ experience with the following:
- Strong Quality Background required.
- Management System Implementation: Ability to apply and implement quality systems (e.g., ISO, Malcolm Baldridge, Six Sigma and HACCP)and to guide others in developing and implementing quality systems
- Basic Project Management: Knowledge of project management principles and the ability to apply the principles, tools and techniques to develop/plan, manage or execute projects or workplans to ensure successful completion (e.g., on time, within budget)
- Process Management: Knowledge of process definition, flow charting and process management techniques. Includes knowledge of scale-up from bench to commercialization and process/formula ingredient interactions. Ability to establish and define processes, interrelationships, key controls, and to continuously monitor and improve processes to facilitate the efficient and effective execution of business activities. • Document Management: Ability to create, approve, track and file documents and records in compliance with The Coca-Cola Quality System or other formal guidelines
- General Auditing: General knowledge of audit process (e.g., interviewing, data analysis, inspections). This includes communicating findings and determining corrective actions applications • Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years’ experience in implementing management systems
- Lean, Six Sigma certification
- Food or beverage manufacturing experience
- Relevant SAP application experience
Education:Bachelors Degree or University
Years of Experience:2-3 Years Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.