Master Blender (2nd Shift) at The Coca-Cola Company
Posted in Manufacturing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Apopka, Florida
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:
Shift:Second Shift (United States of America)
Position Overview:Receives and unloads ingredient tankers; operates blending equipment; performs quality inspections on ingredients and batches; maintains safety conditions of equipment and surroundings. Individual contributor representing the most common entry point for this career stream and works under direct supervision.
Function Specific Activities:
- Able to work a ten and one-half (10.5) hour shift with overtime as required and work any shift as directed.
- Blend product per production schedules according to process orders, maintain desired brix ratios and sanitation of blend area.
- Able to understand company hardware and software, SAP knowledge preferred.
- Clean and sanitize blend tanks and product lines. Prepare product inventory and juice blending logs.
- Able to lift and dump containers or bags of ingredients weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Turn valves draw off samples and use control panels. Monitor product usage. Keep records. Identify and report problems.
- Walk on blend platforms, climb stairs and ladders.
- Visual ability to read instruments and instructions on blend process orders.
- Obtain a fork lift license and safely transfer raw materials.
- Perform additional processing responsibilities as assigned. Perform all essential job skill (functions) affecting quality according to our Quality System’s Procedures and Work Instructions as identified for this position.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Good mechanical aptitude and mathematical skills
Years of Experience:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.