Project Coordinator at Henkels & McCoy
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Diego, California
The Project Coordinator facilitates support activities for projects/programs within an assigned Region or Division and assists the Project Manager in managing onsite resources and logistics. The Project Coordinator will fully understand major H&M business components and implications.
The Project Coordinator also ensures compliance with the Henkels & McCoy established Project Management Methodology and upholds H&M safety and quality management protocols.
- Attend client meetings and assist with determination of project requirements.
- Track the project progress of work being performed weekly.
- Act as a liaison between field and office, effectively and accurately communicating relevant project information to the project team
- Review field inspection reports.
- Document control which includes: change orders, maintenance of drop box and share point, and all job packages
- Prepare and ensure all required project documentation is provided at project closeout. As-Builds, Design By Location, and Joint Utility Forms.
- Track and manage/maintain equipment utilization and location.
- 3 to 5 years of experience supporting management.
- Ability to compile, write, and present reports related to program or administrative projects.
- Effective communication skills, including verbal and written presentation skills
- Proficient in all MS office suite products..
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment.
- Demonstrate willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Construction/Engineering background preferred.
Henkels & McCoy, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities