Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Menomonie, Wisconsin
Phillips-Medisize is seeking a Human Resources Administrator to help support our medical facilities in Menomonie, Wisconsin.
Shift: 8 Hour First
* Maintain data in the Human Capital Management (HCM) and Payroll time collection system (recruitment, new hire updates, performance management).
* Support recruiting for the location by using applicant tracking system, scheduling interviews, tracking interview documentation, creating employment offer letters, submitting information for pre-employment checks, etc.
* Set up and conduct new hire orientation training.
* Track paperwork for orientation and benefit enrollment processes.
* Maintain employment related files.
* Actively participate in planning employee events, wellness activities, etc.
* Maintain reports (recruitment status, pay progression, etc.)
* Update and maintain employee communication sources for the location.
* Provide assistance to HR team members in projects.
* Provide back-up support to receptionist for breaks, vacation days, etc.
* Actively participate in continual improvement/innovation, corrective action and internal/external customer satisfaction
* Associate Degree in related area or equivalent mix of education and 1 to 2 years of related experience OR
* Basic math, reading and writing skills with a minimum 5 years of human resource administrative experience
Required Skills and Abilities:
* Proficient in MS office programs
* Excellent verbal and communication skills
* Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment
* Ability to work without close supervision
* Strong accuracy and attention to detail with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship
This facility operates under International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and therefore, any person hired must demonstrate with verifiable documentation that he/she is either: (i) a U.S. Citizen; (ii) ac active Green Card Holder; pr (iii) a "Protected Person" as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324(b)(a)(3).
About Phillips-Medisize, LLC
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex company, is a leading global outsource provider of design and manufacturing services to the drug delivery, consumable diagnostics, medical device and specialty commercial markets.
Visit us: www.phillipsmedisize.com
Phillips-Medisize History: www.phillipsmedisize.com/about-us/history
Phillips-Medisize is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis on disability.