Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Austin, Texas
The State Street Robotic Process Automation team has the mission to improve our customers’ experience by providing high-performing, intelligent automation that integrates robotic processing and cognitive services to create no-touch, end-to-end solutions that reduce risk, increase profitability, and enable teams to support higher-value work. We are looking for a passionate Program Analyst to play an integral role in ensuring our day-to-day program health. Are you a self-starter who loves to think analytically, learn new things, and develop solutions to improve program performance? Join us, and you’ll have a critical role in our continuing success.
Some standard duties include:
• Provide analytic support to assist in the development and implementation of strategies, operating models, and initiatives across RPA
• Assist with the development of key briefings, point papers, talking points, and presentations for RPA leaders to inform critical decisions on strategy and investments.
• Identifying the needs of their business/process and develop plans to determine the overall direction it should take to succeed
• Assist with tracking and assessing impacts and risks of program or process changes on resource plans, financial budgets, requirements, and issues throughout program lifecycle
• Develop metrics and adapt data measurement strategies to meet changing data needs from key processes and stakeholders
• Develop and implement business process and strategy solutions
• Develop strategic views of RPA processes aligned to business strategy
• Document and translate information and organizational hierarchy that enable the business strategy (operating models and procedures)
• Manage scheduling and sequencing of initiatives aligned with roadmap
• Maintain program planning and control systems
• Bachelor’s Degree in technology, finance, business or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years of related analysis experience on technical projects
• Self-starter with the ability to work alone and in groups
• Strong attention to detail, results oriented, analytical and communication skills
• Eager to learn and research unfamiliar topics
• Experience in waterfall and agile mode of project implementation
• Familiarity with MS Project, MS Visio, MS Office
• Strong Excel skills
• Experience with RTC, CA PPM, or Tableau are a plus