If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Lead/Mentor other QA Analysts to evaluate and test software programs and software development procedures used to validate that programs function according to business requirements and conform to establishment guidelines.
2. Collaborate with vendor partners to work towards common goal of software testing and quality. Engage with offshore vendor teams as needed to gain efficiency
3. Define methods to eliminate or mitigate software risks and ensure compliance with security and risk requirements.
4. Evaluate change requests, considering increased value versus technical considerations and overall risk; assist in managing defect tracking and resolution.
5. Develop performance measures, test plans, testing methodology, and product release criteria based on business, compliance, risk and technical requirements.
6. Develop, define, and implement testing strategies and processes corresponding to the needs of the system (including environment(s)) or project.
7. Utilize metrics to evaluate and provide information on system readiness, defect tracking, and other measurements as appropriate.
8. Recommend program and environment improvements or corrections to technical and business IT staff. Own, manage and maintain device and tool inventory
9. Actively look for and implement quality and testing efficiency to improve the overall system delivery.
10. Strive to become the Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the Mobile App testing
11. Responsible for planning and executing tests for various features of the mobile App across both Android and iOS
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
* 7+ years of QA/testing experience.
* 3+ years of experience in Mobile testing on iOS, Android and Windows platform
* 3+ years of HP ALM, JIRA or Rally experience is required
* Strong knowledge of SDLC, Agile and Waterfall methodology is a plus
* Strong experience with Web Services / API testing (Postman, SoapUI or similar)
* Web test and Mobile test automation (using Appium, SouceLabs, Selenium WebDriver or similar)
* Strong skill in Back-end Testing using SQL queries on Oracle and SQL Server.
* Able to work in a highly visible, fast paced, changing environment.
* Excellent understanding of Mobile technologies.
* Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent
* Experience in the banking or financial services industry