10 Substitute Instructor at Adams and Associates
Posted in Education 2 days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: Manchester, New HampshireJob Description:
Responsible for providing instruction and training to students in the Education and Training Department. Ensures strict confidentiality of sensitive information and integrity of student data.
- Follows all integrity guidelines and procedures and ensures no manipulation of student data.
- Ensures classroom is well organized and conducive to student learning. Holds students accountable for following Center's dress code/behavioral standards of conduct.
- Review all plans and schedules to be followed during the training day.
- Performs all duties regularly assigned to the academic or career technical instructor.
- Produces quality work/assignments in a thorough, timely and accurate manner.
- Maintains appropriate accountability and work productivity standards.
- Plans, prioritizes and organizes assignments to meet established goals and deadlines.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
100% Employee Owned!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.