Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Santa Fe Springs, California
Who is Georgia-Pacific?Watch to find out!
Are you customer-focused, a quick learner and someone pays close attention to detail? Do you excel at managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment? If this sounds like you, we may have a great role for you at Reliable Container, a company of Georgia-Pacific! Our Packaging business is seeking a detail oriented Customer Service Representative with strong multi-tasking capabilities, critical thinking skills and a high sense of urgency to join our Reliable Container team in Santa Fe Springs, CA. This is a fast-paced position with frequent changes in priority of tasks based in daily production, customer and business needs. The Customer Service Representative acts as a primary liaison between our sales team, scheduling, production, shipping and end user customers to ensure accurate and timely information in our order entry, change and inventory management systems. This role plays an integral part in meeting our customers’ needs with a focus on account services, customer retention, and ensuring accuracy of orders and deliveries by Georgia-Pacific. If you are a person that enjoys multi-tasking in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, apply today!
To ensure customer expectations are met, our team is flexible and adaptable to evolving business needs; primary work hours are 8:00a-5:00p. Monday – Friday, however, overtime including weekends may be required during peak times.
Georgia-Pacific is one of the nation’s leading corrugated box manufacturers. To learn more about our corrugated division, please visit www.gppackaging.com.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
• Interacting with customers by phone, email and/or in person to receive orders,
cancellations, and changes for product or to clarify needs/requirements.
• Communicating changes, delays, requests, etc. to sales representatives and
customers as appropriate.
• Completing various forms and input information into order entry systems.
• Interfacing with other internal departments to facilitate order flow process.
• Coordinating shipment of product, expediting shipments, arranging pick-up of
defective product, etc. with shipping department.
• Managing sales backlog by reviewing sales and release orders, updating and
closing/completing in the system as needed.
• Coordinating complaints concerning billing, product or service rendered,
referring complaints by interfacing with Quality Assurance and working with
appropriate departments to identify root cause and corrective action.
• Traveling occasionally to visit customer facilities to meet with various personnel
• Thriving in an environment of continuous change
the floor to ensure flawless execution of customer orders along with
understanding of printing/graphics capabilities and structural drawings
What You Will Need:
What Will Put You Ahead?
• Associate's Degree or higher
• Experience in a fast paced, high volume manufacturing environment
• Experience in the corrugated packaging industry
• Experience with data management systems/process flow
Why Work For GP?
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
We're part of your everyday life. From the walls of your home to the Dixie® plates on your table, the boxes at your local grocery store or the Quilted Northern® in your bathroom, there's a good chance a Georgia-Pacific product is nearby. We need people like you: People who can help us make life's simple necessities better.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf