Posted in Compliance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Stafford, Connecticut
POSITION: Operations Leadership Program (OLP)
JOB ID: 3969
# OF OPENINGS: 1
The Operations Leadership Program (OLP) candidate will participate in a 2 year rotation to develop competencies in Manufacturing, Quality and Engineering, and gain exposure to a broad range of operational skills, disciplines and functions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Assists in managing the assigned unit through effective selection, training and evaluation of members and through effective delegation and follow-up of tasks.
* Assists with schedules and assigns work within the unit to regulate workflow and meet required schedules.
* Helps provide technical assistance and supervision throughout the unit.
* Works to identify problems in product, equipment, quality, safety and/or employee relations.
* Assists with conducting monthly toolbox safety meetings, attends supervisors safety meetings, and order safety products (i.e. gloves, shoes, aprons etc).
* Participates in current engineering projects, SPC statistical product controls, Improvement Teams, and preventative maintenance (daily, weekly, and monthly).
* Responsible for machinery yearly calibrations, scheduling, PM s, audits, customer requests, ISO 9002, and safety.
* Assists with updating departmental procedures, sign off employees, and maintain training.
* Conducts FOD/5S Audits.
* Responsible for meeting department goals, corrective action, and department cleanliness.
* Ensures timely responses to all levels of management, including peers.
* Generates, accumulates, and handles hazardous wastes generated in daily operations, as directed by the Environmental, Health, and Safety Manager.
* Immediately communicates any safety or environmental concerns to management as well as recommendations for solutions
* Responsible for environmental, safety and general housekeeping of the department, for the adherence to the quality and continuous improvement policy of the department, for emergency response efforts and evacuation of building personnel, and responsible during an emergency.
* Responsibilities include the reporting of all accidents, near misses and safety concerns. Perform their job duties utilizing the required and appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).Full participation in safety training and the ability to understand and follow the directions identified in Job Safety Analysis (JSA), PPE Assessments, Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and all Safety Procedures and alerts. Full participation and support in all Dupont Reviews
* Ensure all necessary documents, files and employees records and information are protected and kept confidential
* Facilitates and attends meetings (shift start, EHS, QRT, MRT, etc), communicates regularly with managers and supervisors, suggests and composes procedural changes, attends special training, maintains a clean, safe work environment.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Ability to communicate technical data to Customers, Vendors, Management team and Technicians
* Ability to understand key metrics
* Accountable and can hold others accountable
* Able to make 80/20 decisions
* Six sigma experience is a plus
* Blueprint reading is a plus
* Previous quality experience is a plus
* Ability to travel 10% within the US
* Works up to 9 hours a day, 5 days a week, and is flexible to work on weekends.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or strong Engineering/Operations Leadership background
* Military Officer about to separate from the Service, or former Officer recently separated from the Service
* Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC. b) Reinforce to all employees the commitment of TTM management to abide by all US Export laws and regulations. c) Understand and follow authorization procedures for bringing foreign visitors into facilities (VAL). d) Support Export Compliance Officers and others in their efforts to ensure compliance with the Corporate Export policies through implementation and enforcement of these procedures, provide training to all facilities and departments and support periodic audits as required. e) Provide feedback to Corporate Export Compliance Office for continuous improvement of procedures and overall Export Compliance program.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Note: This job description does not state or imply that these are the only duties/responsibilities to be performed by this Associate. The Associate may be required to perform additional duties within the capability of their skill level.
Apply for this Position