Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Sterling, Virginia
POSITION: Chemical Maintenance Technician
JOB ID: 3207
# OF OPENINGS: 1
The Operator is able to perform all lab analysis using burettes, pipettes, pH/ion meters, atomic absorption spectrophotometer, laboratory balance, hydrometers, hull cells, CVS, and other lab related equipment. An operator can perform some lab analysis; make most chemical additions and bath make-ups, in addition to accurate up-to-date record keeping.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Perform chemical analysis of process baths using standard titration methods, CVS, UV/VIS, AA.
* Some data entry.
* Make most chemical additions and bath make-ups.
* Complete all internal departmental documentation accurately.
* Maintain a safe, neat and orderly work place.
* Requisition chemicals and equipment from shipping.
* Perform related duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
* Min. of 3 years exp. in printed circuit bath analysis, working knowledge of CVS, UV/VIS atomic absorption spectroscopy, statistical process control and wet lab procedures.
* Chemistry background desirable.
* Able to lift 50+ pounds.
* Able to work with process chemicals.
* Ability to read, write and communicate in English to the extent necessary to accomplish the job.
Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC including but not limited to: a) being able to identify ITAR product on the manufacturing floor and understand that access to these products and related technical data is restricted to only US Citizens and US Permanent Residents; b) recognition of Foreign Person visitors by badge differentiation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply for this Position