Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Sterling, Virginia
POSITION: Production Associate - Via Fill
JOB ID: 2648
# OF OPENINGS: 2
A Via Fill Operator will operate via fill and planarization equipment to create a superior bond between copper and increase functionality within core surfaces. A Via Fill Operator will also perform all necessary quality and process checks, daily housekeeping and minor preventative maintenance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Read and interpret shop traveler to verify WO number and panel quantity, as well as ensure that all previous operation were completed
* Read and interpret document instructions carefully and correctly
* Inspect work product prior to processing through via-fill equipment for plug holes, void holes and any abnormality in the quality of the holes
* Apply non-conductive paste onto equipment which will be applied onto boards
* Operate Mass via fill equipment and Pola Massa and SV-100 planarization systems
* Inspect, verify and approve sustainability of via fill/planarization process prior to moving it to the next department
* Follow all departmental process procedures correctly and respectively
* Complete all departmental documentation accurately including traveler
* Maintain a safe, neat and orderly workplace in compliance with DDi Safety Policies
* Follow all safety measures when handling chemicals and hazardous waste with regard to use, mixing and disposing of chemicals
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
* Ability to read, write and communicate in English to the degree necessary to perform the job
* Must be able to stand throughout the shift, and lift up to 30 lbs. without straining
* Must be able to work with solvent
* Able to read prints and drawings
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
* Experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred
Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC including but not limited to: a) being able to identify ITAR product on the manufacturing floor and understand that access to these products and related technical data is restricted to only US Citizens and US Permanent Residents; b) recognition of Foreign Person visitors by badge differentiation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply for this Position