Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Needham, Massachusetts
PTC Company Description
About PTC (NASDAQ: PTC)
PTC is a global software company that delivers a technology platform and solutions to help companies design, manufacture, operate, and service things for a smart, connected world.
Since 1985, PTC has been enabling customers to stay one step ahead of the competition by combining our strategic vision with leading, field proven technology. PTC technology helps companies to quickly unlock the value now being created at the convergence of the physical and digital worlds through the IoT, AR, 3D Printing, Digital Twin, and Industrie 4.0. With PTC, global manufacturers and an ecosystem of partners and developers can capitalize on this promise of physical digital convergence today and drive the future of innovation.
We are headquartered in Needham, MA through 2018. Check out our new global headquarters in the Seaport district, planned for 2019. http://bit.ly/2j9d6hn
Business Leadership Rotational Program, Associate
STR - Strategy
Job Description for Advertising Purposes
Leadership Rotational Program Associate
The rotational program is geared towards recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting the future leaders of our business through hands-on experience, executive exposure, and specialized curriculum. The two-year Leadership Rotational Program has two tracks depending on your background and preference; the Business Track and the Technical Track. Leadership rotational program associates complete 4 six-month rotations designed to accelerate exposure to a variety of roles and functions. With each rotation, you will gain exclusive access to new skills, training, resources, and senior leadership. This is an extraordinary opportunity to learn from the best in the industry and launch your career with a competitive edge. Through your rotations, you will gain foundational knowledge across various business functions to help you discover what role fits you best. You will also gain the exposure and experience needed to become a future business or technical leader.
In addition to your rotation managers, a program manager will serve as a strategic coach and help curate your program experience. Graduates of the program take on a variety of strategic roles across the organization.
Business Track rotations typically include:
* Competitive Intelligence
* Corporate Development
* Corporate Strategy
* Customer Success
* Human Resources
* Corporate Marketing
* Sales Operations
* Strategy Optimization
Technical Track rotations typically include:
* Product Management
* R&D for the Office of the Chief Technology Officer (OCTO)
* Technical Pre-sales
* Research and Development
* Corporate Marketing, Customer Experience Center
To excel in this role, you should expect a steep learning curve on both business and technology subject matters. You need to have high intellectual curiosity, a desire to continuously learn, and an investor s mindset in evaluating opportunities and risks.
Day-To-Day Business Track:
* Prepare to work in a dynamic cross-functional environment, with a heavy focus on team-based projects. You will partner closely with corporate functions, business strategy organizations, and technology segments, to understand PTC s priorities as well as help influence the future strategy of the company.
* Research industry trends and new and emerging technologies relevant to PTC s business
* Define and drive highly differentiated positioning and messaging for PTC offerings to increase market share and growth
* Conduct deep-dive analysis of markets PTC is either currently in or contemplating entering. Typical types of analysis include:
* Customer business problems
* Market size and growth
* Key players in the market
* Potential partners, acquisition targets, and competitors
Day-To-Day Technical Track:
* Gain an understanding of the design, development, and deployment of PTC s products by building demos, presentations, and applications to assist sales, customer success, and product teams.
* Research and develop strategies to build solutions for presales and technical sales.
* Support the launch or update of a PTC product, participate in high value proofs of concept deliverables.
* Gain understanding of technical strategy, development, planning and execution of new and emerging technology that may be strategic to PTC. Develop and present a proof of concept demonstration around a potential new technology for consideration.
* Research and develop strategic implications and the business case to support investment into new technology initiatives.
* Develop a robust and repeatable demonstration within the corporate experience center ecosystem, translate strategy & requirements into the best technical set-up, to meet the business objective.
* Bachelor s degree Minimum GPA 3.0 (4.0 scale)
* Tech Track (all engineering disciplines)
* Business Track (all business, management and strategy disciplines)
* Highly motivated self-starter able to work in fast-paced team environment
* Strong research, analytical, problem solving, and strategic thinking skills
* Possess business acumen and be comfortable dealing with ambiguity
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Intern/Co-op experience preferred
Job Req Number
Why Join Us and Benefits Summary
PTC is a great place to work. Our culture is one of excellence, innovation, empowerment, and caring about our customers, communities, and employees. We have built an action oriented culture of integrity and trust, creating a sense of team spirit at both the departmental and company-wide level. At PTC, we have great employees and know that they are critical to the company s success.
The Core Values we live by to achieve our success are:
* Customer Success
* Innovation & Empowerment
* Integrity & Professionalism
* Social Responsibility through Shared Value
We are looking to add strong candidates that uphold the PTC Core Values and are eager to grow and develop their careers with us. If you share these values and enjoy a work environment that is fast paced, hands on, and results oriented, then PTC is the place for you.
PTC benefits are among the most competitive in the industry. While your salary is the major component of your compensation, you also receive a competitive benefits package including:
* Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
* Healthcare and Dental insurance
* Paid Time Off and Sick Time
* Birthday Day-off
* Tuition Reimbursement (Canada, India, Israel, US)
* Holiday Pay
* Employee Referral Program
* Management and Employee Training Development
* Other Regional-specific Benefits
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.