Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Sterling, Virginia
Are you a recruiter who likes to support the mission and carry out the vision* Do you thrive in an environment where you are encouraged and empowered to partner closely with not only the hiring managers but also with the rest of the organization* Do you have a knack for finding the right talent* Excited to be part of a growing team that operates like a startup, and where your passion and contributions define your progress*
REI Systems is a 3-time Washington Post Top Workplace winner, placing on the 2018 list for fostering our fun and caring environment. We are looking for an individual who thrives in a fast paced, agile environment to support our Talent Acquisition function. You will be responsible for taking REI s Talent Acquisition function to the next level. The ideal candidate will be able to align business objectives with talent acquisition to strategically build a talent pool for the REI of 2020.
"REI Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disability/Vet)"
* Drive talent acquisition including sourcing, screening, conducting interviews supporting REI s recruiting life cycle to meet corporate and team goals.
* Build strong, collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders, fostering a positive environment while removing cumbersome obstacles and achieving our ultimate talent goals.
* Develop and manage a diverse pipeline of high quality technical/IT and non-technical candidates for current and future needs.
* Find new creative ways to improve the existing recruiting initiatives/programs around finding top talent and providing exceptional candidate experience.
* Promote our brand and create a positive experience for our employees, candidates, and partners.
* Attend networking events and be the face of the organization.
* Develop social media and event-based recruiting opportunities to identify applicants and secure referrals.
Other similar professional duties maybe assigned as needed
* 3+ years of workforce planning and full life-cycle hands-on recruiting experience as part of the organization s talent acquisition team.
* Ability to meet a growing information technology organization s talent needs
* Ability to understand the duties and competencies of varying roles within a technology organization, both technically based and non-technically based.
* Knowledge of technical skillsets including coding languages, technical stacks and terminology, with a commitment to learning as technology changes
* Proven record of developing and tapping into a network of potential candidates
* Experience partnering with hiring managers at all levels of the organization to understand their hiring needs and act as a consultant and expert
* Ability to function effectively in a fast paced, entrepreneurial business environment, dealing with changing priorities and the ability to turn on a dime to deal with an unexpected contingency.
* Knowledge of compensation and general HR requirements as related to hiring such as OFCCP and EEOC compliance guidelines.
* Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with ability to build a rapport
* Ability to negotiate and handle sensitive information.
* Bachelor s degree
* AIRS certifications desired
Employer will accept a suitable combination of education, training or experience.