Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Sterling, Virginia
At REI Systems, our work makes a difference in the lives of millions of people every day. We believe that teams comprised of smart, creative and dedicated individuals can move a customer s mission forward. We re looking to hire leaders who can support and focus their team s talent in the pursuit of impactful solutions based on technology. If you re ready to begin your career at REI, we want to hear from you!
Do you want the opportunity to grow, learn and contribute every day*
If you are solution oriented, thrive in a fast paced, agile environment then come work for a company that is a 3-time Washington Post Top Workplace winner, ranked 11th in 2018.
"REI Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disability/Vet)"
As a Project Manager at REI Systems, you will:
* Gain trust and own customer relationships
* Consult and advice customers
* Oversee all aspects of execution with a focus on potential risks and issues that may derail the delivery
* Create an environment to foster technical and functional innovation
* Understand customer expectations and use data driven metrics to demonstrate success
* Understand both business and technical project needs and serve as the liaison between business users and the project team
* Manage contractual, financial, and personnel related issues associated with project delivery
* Demonstrate people-centric leadership. Build and inspire high performing agile teams through hiring, mentoring, and training
* Contribute to our growth through proposal development, new customer demos, and other pre-sales activities
* Develop knowledge articles and other pieces of thought leadership to advance REI s positioning
* Work in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with limited process and procedure
Other similar professional duties maybe assigned as needed
* A Bachelor s of Science in computer science, physics, engineering, communications or related field
* At-least 6+ years of professional team building experience supporting / managing projects
* Prior experience delivering technology projects in a client facing role in federal space
* Curiosity and motivation to learn
* Ambition and inner drive to take on more responsibility and ownership quickly
* Passion for delivering real solutions to real customers
* Pride in quality of work
* Tenacity to win
* Growth DNA i.e. ability to and experience in contributing to new business development including proposal activities
* Managed multi-million dollar engagements in complex Federal Project environment
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
It s a big plus if you also have:
* PMP certification
* Prior employment at a management/consulting firm
* Understanding of custom and low code development environment
* Rich experience working with customers and teams across geographies
Employer will accept a suitable combination of education, training or experience.