Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Hartford, Connecticut
Clinic - Comprehensive Dialysis Connecticut
We are looking for a Dietitian to work part time or full time at our outpatient dialysis clinic in Meriden, CT.
* The qualified candidates must be registered with the Commission of Dietetic Registration
* Candidates must also have current licensure in the state of Connecticut and have at least one year of clinical nutrition experience
* Experience with ESRD patients preferred
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
* We do not cap salaries
* Annual raises above industry average
* American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
* Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, a generous Paid Time Off policy, and a great, staff- and patient-oriented work environment. Excellent benefits are offered to full time staff members, classified as regularly working 30 hours or more per week.
Please email resume to:
Jodi Cooney, Clinic Manager
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.