Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Carlsbad, California
Req ID: 30836
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Salesforce.com Developer to join our team in Carlsbad, California (US-CA), United States (US).
This requirement is for a SFDC developer who has developed rich and highly intercative user interfaces using web technologies.
* Over 9 years of IT experience that includes 5+ years in SalesForce.com CRM Platform as Developer
* Strong Experience in Developing and Deploying custom, client-specific solutions on the Force.com platform using Apex classes, Triggers, Controllers & Controller Extensions, Components, Test Methods.
* Visualforce UI development with jQuery, jQueryUI, Bootstrap etc.
* Experience developing Lightning components.
* Analyzed Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Support business processes used by salesforce.com customers and recommended ways to improve their processes using Salesforce.com.
* Hands on experience in Salesforce.com CRM integration, developing and deploying custom integration solutions.
* Experience working with Salesforce.com Sandbox and Production Environments.
* Excellent skills in creating/troubleshooting/modifying Apex code and Visual force pages.
* Strong knowledge on Administration setup, Apex, Visual force and experience with different SFDC development tools like Force.com, Eclipse IDE and integration tools like Informatica on Demand.
* Experience in Apex coding to implement the complex business logic with in the Governor Limits enforced by Salesforce.
* Experience in writing test classes and test methods to ensure maximum code coverage in production instance.
* Experience in integration of Salesforce.com applications with other applications with an emphasis of the Web Services/XML.
* Experience in working with Cloud Computing / Saas technologies.
* Extensive experience in designing of Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Pick List, Role based Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, Custom Tabs, Custom Reports, Report folders, report extractions to various formats, design of Visualforce Pages, Record Types, Dashboards, and Email generation according to application requirements.
* Experience in Sales cloud, Service cloud, Custom Cloud, Chatter and App Exchange applications.
* Experience in creating and activating the Marketing Campaigns in Salesforce.com.
* Having administration Config experience on CRM applications like data exports &imports, application support, security administration, CMC maintenance, and release management.
* Experinece in Designing and Building user interfaces, frameworks, components, navigation elements and customization for an extensive, highly interactive cloud-based business application.
* Designed and Developed/Published various Inbound/Outbound Web services to enable real time integrations.
* Functional Expertise in Salesforce Automation (SFA), Marketing Automation and Case Management.
* Extensive knowledge about Salesforce setup menu, Configuration, Custom application Development, Administration, Data Migration and Deployment of applications to Force.com platform.
* Expertise in querying salesforce database using SOQL & SOSL queries using Force.com Explorer.
* Have end to end knowledge on Agile Methodology, worked with Scrum Masters, IM PMs on requirements.
* Strong Knowledge in implementing Design Patterns(Creational,Structural,Behavioral).
* Experience in developing an integrated Quality Management system on Salesforce.com Platform.
* Efficient in implementing Partner or Customer Communities modules of Salesforce.
* BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Business Administration or a related field or equivalent experience.
* Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator certifications.
* The ideal candidate will have at least 6 years of overall IT or programming experience, with at least 4 years of deep experience in Salesforce.com development and administration work.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.